Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Aggie

I sprayed on my scalp once. I was using the spray as protein leave in mostly but decided to use on my scalp. Days later, I'm still feeling tender:mad:
My crown area is generally tender to anything I put on it anyway, so I might dilute it just for that area but I am forging fully ahead with this. The rest of my scalp is fine. I should be okay and thanks for letting us know how your scalp reacted to it. I'll just have to see what happens when I use it. I will most likely do a patch test first then go from there. Either way, I am using it, even if I have to dilute it somewhat.

I am sorry your scalp is tender. Have you tried diluting it with some water?

PJaye

@PJaye

In a word...NOPE!

More power to you.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
what was causing the burning i wonder... thats just scary
i originally joined back in 2006 and i do remember the Surge craze lol. I never got into it though.

ms.blue

My crown area is generally tender to anything I put on it anyway, so I might dilute it just for that area but I am forging fully ahead with this. The rest of my scalp is fine. I should be okay and thanks for letting us know how your scalp reacted to it. I'll just have to see what happens when I use it. I will most likely do a patch test first then go from there. Either way, I am using it, even if I have to dilute it somewhat.

I am sorry your scalp is tender. Have you tried diluting it with some water?
I'm just going to continue using this as a leave in instead.

Keen

I'm one of those who got burn. BUT, I will try it again with castor oil this time. I'll try it in one area for a few weeks and see what happens. I did get some growth but stopped as soon as I got the burn symptoms. I wonder if being relaxed contributed to the burns? I remember having to stop with the products days before relaxing. I'm natural now. Always wondered if relaxer played a roll.