Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
Just a repost about the split ender:

Hey again, lovelies... just giving you notice that if you are considering the Split Ender you can certainly obtain an authentic product from eBay! For less than what you pay at the retailer site (including shipping). I got mine last night :yahoo:and it is definitely the real deal and was brand new with the plastic encasing around the box, manuals, distributor poster (if you're a salon owner), etc. The seller wasn't joking in the description of the product lol. :yep:

Look for the seller named beauty-pro. Located in NY.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I have a similar question @whosthatcurl. @MileHighDiva, are you saturating your scalp? Are you parting your hair in every section to ensure you get it saturated all over? Or , are you simply just spray whatever scalp area is exposed?

Even though i remove my twists and bun, those parts of the scalp are still there. I spray those parts and KIM. I don't saturate. That got my in trouble the last time.

Daina

I don't use the spray bottle at all, I have mine in an applicator bottle with nozzle. I apply to my scalp only for the liquid. I always follow with my JBCO/EVOO/peppermint oil mix. But I've never intended to use it as a moisturizer. For the cream I use on scalp only and edges. Once a week I will apply a small amount of cream on my ends and follow with a butter or oil. I have to be careful with the cream or spray on my hair because of protein overload.

chocolat79

I've been pretty consistent with use. I took off 3 days last week because I went out of town and I'll take off a few days next week because I'm taking down my crochet havana twists and will get a wash/blow dry/trim and I don't have the cream.

I started doing inversions and after tonight just one more day for the month. 4 minutes with a 2 minute massage. I really won't be able to determine length until my next length check in 2 months since I didn't take pics last time.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I'm finally starting to feel and see a few of those 'mini-waves' I used to get when used old Surge! :clap: They feel different from my normal hair as they tend to be harder, tinier and crinklier (is that a real word?). Initially, at around the end of December, I was a bit dismayed and disappointed because I thought this product wasn't working for me. But, I've been baggying my entire head every night, which keeps my hair intensely, moisturized and moist. Last night, I skipped the baggy.:drool: Was too tired.
This morning my hair is dry and that's when I could feel those little Surge waves:surf: a'comin' :pirate:! I've not noticed any growth, yet. But I have only been using XCEL 21 for about 30 days. In my excitement, I look for progress immediately. In my experience and in reality, I know I have to give my hair at least 4 months to see if something is working for me or not. That would be around April 2017 . Today is wash day!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Once I wash out my conditioner, I will spray, spray, spray, seal with SSI Seyani and air dry. I will wear a wig next week.

I've given in and finally bought two bottles of this stuff. Hopefully it works for me and my mom.

@beingofserenity I hope it works for you both!

I did my mom's hair yesterday - detangling, pooing, coloring, and deep conditioning - and her major area of alopecia has strands of hair ranging 1-2 inches. That area has been bald (clean and smooth like George Jefferson) for 11 years. I have high hopes for Xcel because she has only used the spray and cream for one month. I wish she would let me take photos to share with LHCF and the company. Hopefully she will have a TWA in that area within the next six months.

OT- Can we change the title of this thread? lol

Last edited:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Once I wash out my conditioner, I will spray, spray, spray, seal with SSI Seyani and air dry. I will wear a wig next week.

@beingofserenity I hope it works for you both!

I did my mom's hair yesterday - detangling, pooing, coloring, and deep conditioning - and her major area of alopecia has strands of hair ranging 1-2 inches. That area has been bald (clean and smooth like George Jefferson) for 11 years. I have high hopes for Xcel because she has only used the spray and cream for one month. I wish she would let me take photos to share with LHCF and the company. Hopefully she will have a TWA in that area within the next six months.

OT- Can we change the title of this thread? lol

An amazing testimony! Wonderful for your mommy, too!

LavenderMint

Yesterday I washed & was sitting, about to do my hair. Looked over into the mirror & saw this random squiggley clump of hair sticking straight out from my head! It looked like I had an antennae lol the clump is in one of the areas across my hairline that I'm hoping will recover from the years I had locs. Next wash day I will definitely try to get a pic.