Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
spritzed, put in 2 cornrows and slapped on the SLAP.

Tonight will begin the overnight pre-pool so will generously spritz (more than normal), let dry, apply Vatika oil. In the morning the length will get a medium protein DC before shampoo. Then spritzed again, topped with ceramide oils before fat flat twisting til Monday morning.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
@whosthatcurl,
It looks good! How long ago did you shave your nape? One has to have some significant length to bump a curl at the root like that. Also, how much growth would you say have gotten with the XCEL -21? :)
Thanks babe! I shaved it in July, but I just really started taking care of it when I relaxed it. I'd say I got maybe a half an inch? I'm not too good at measuring lol

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I added a little bit of the cream, but that was because I had already styled it. Drunk me (the buzz was starting to wear off) didn't think to moisturize after I flat ironed but before I bumped the curl.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I wonder why some people experience extreme itching and others don't? It's facinating.

I've always had a sensitive scalp. I can't even put oil on my scalp. When I deep condition, i usually sit in a hot bath and cover my hair. After about 20-30 minutes, my scalp begins to itch and I have to rinse very thoroughly.

I can really only use this with a regular weekly poo AND komaza pona. Even if I clarify, I have to use the pona. If I don't, the itching will start after the first application. And I have to stop using it after a few days. And this is with 1x a day application.

I may be in the minor, but it helps if someone else may have the same issue in the future.