Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
This is exactly why I had to transfer mine.:nono:

What happened with you and MT?

Megatek had me in the fetal position when I was applying to my scalp. At the time I had cut it with leave in conditioner and water and sprayed it on my scalp. Started on a Sunday. Tuesday, my head hurt so I went to bed thinking I was just tired. By Wednesday had the headache from he.ll. Thursday left work early and layed in bed. Friday night, left work again and was just in the fetal position laying in the dark on my bed. Saturday I did not move. Sunday I washed and never used it again.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I'm tempted to try this even though I said i was put off lol. I'm really trying to grow out my damaged hair and grow out my relaxer.
Is this stuff to be used everyday?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
So far I've been using it and I can say it's making my scalp slightly tender. My head hurts a little, however, I'm sure at this time it's unrelated as I think my stuffy head is due to recent travel. Otherwise, I actually like the cool feeling of the liquid on my scalp. That's not a frequent feeling for me as I feel it take forever for water to reach my scalp when washing.

I should have bought 3 bottles. LD I will buy 2 or 3 more.

So far, I'm putting my hair in dookie twist (10) and spraying ample amount so that it can drip through the twist and my scalp can get more love.

stacy

I loved the original Surge Plus 14 and got great growth!! Can someone post the old ingredient list and the new one for comparison? I will definitely buy it if the formulation is the same. If it is the real deal, I sure hope the product is allowed to stick around this time.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
The instructions say to use 2x daily.
Back then, I only did one application daily.
I loved the original Surge Plus 14 and got great growth!! Can someone post the old ingredient list and the new one for comparison? I will definitely buy it if the formulation is the same. If it is the real deal, I sure hope the product is allowed to stick around this time.
Unfortunately, no, not the same:

Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer - Ingredients:
Water, cetrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, muccopolysaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquarternium-7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis gel, propylparaben, citric acid, sodium PCA

They substituted glycerin for the cetrimonium chloride.

VinDieselsWifey

Back then, I only did one application daily.

Unfortunately, no, not the same:

Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer - Ingredients:
Water, cetrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, muccopolysaccharides, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, polyquarternium-7, biotin, fragrance, methylparaben, aloe barbadensis gel, propylparaben, citric acid, sodium PCA

They substituted glycerin for the cetrimonium chloride.

I still have the bottle for the original Surge & the ingredients are exactly the same to the bottle of Netwurks I have

CoveredGirl

I remember the old Surge had my hair growing like a weed while in braids back in the day (2003-2005). People started to ask me if I was trying to grow dreads because my new growth was so long lol I do remember mixing it with Wild Growth Oil and I was also a bit of a vitamin junkie as well back then.. Ahhh the old days :) Anyways, cant wait to test it out again!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
What I like about it is that my scalp is always really hot so this is cool and refreshing for it. I want to add some peppermint but Ima leave it be.

So far, my scalp feels ok. Nice actually. Not dry for once. I'm really wishing I got three as they were so hard to find. LD I'm going to get 3 more from House.of.Beauty and just spritz away.