Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

acapnleo

Wow it's been a minute since I've posted in here... :wave: hi ladies!!! :)

I was considering purchasing lash serum... But sounds like I should try this out on my lashes.

I Never did try that :lol: and a little less than a week ago I ended up getting lash extensions!

I do still use the styling creme ( been wearing my hair straight in a high bun) and I'm loving that. So easy and I've gained some more length so :yay:

I'll start back up with the spray when I go back to cowashing.

Keen

It's an oil with essential oils and sulfur in it. I had a healthy inch and a half a month
I tried to mix WGHO with X21. That didn't turn out well for me. It seem that the oil clumps with exposed to low temperature for a few hours (like 30 F degrees). Also, the smell don't bother me but I didn't but I didn't want people smelling my hair when I get close to them. Back to mixing with castor oil...

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
ya'll!!! y'all!!!!!!!

so... its been since summer since I tried a curlformer set. washed today and thought why not? so hair bored... and... i have the short ones. and around the crown and bangs it's too long for the former!!!! let me tell you, I had this same set since at least 2 years and my hair stalled out. my crown stayed stuck at about 3 inches and I hovered just shy of sl in the back and nape... and now.... woooooo!!!!!!

and thank God I found the x21 cream. imma apply that in a minute. :grin:

oh wait..
what the heck will these un-curl formered ends do to my style?! :lachen::pullhair:

Last edited:

KenyafromCT

Oh my! this website is for animal care? Or is it the wron
Third use and I've been getting that tingling sensation that allegedly means growth. Only in one spot but still :lol:
it's def in a spot where I applied the product.

Maybe I should put this in another growth thread. I feel like a douche posting about a diff product in here :lol:
Or maybe this can just be a general growth aids thread? Let me know lol.

Wow!! $30 for 2 oz.? How long does it last?? I could see going through that in 3 days!!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I experimented with the XCEL spray on my ends from January 27th to about February 19th. I think it was too much for my ends. I started noticing more splits and knots. I'm still using it on my scalp, though.

Congratulations @DarkJoy on your new length! I'm glad to see that you are so excited. It's always wonderful when the hair responds positively to care and attention.

Congratulations @Saludable84 on your healthier, thicker hair!
Is it even thicker and longer than that gorgeous hair in your avatar?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I experimented with the XCEL spray on my ends from January 27th to about February 19th. I think it was too much for my ends. I started noticing more splits and knots. I'm still using it on my scalp, though.

Congratulations @DarkJoy on your new length! I'm glad to see that you are so excited. It's always wonderful when the hair responds positively to care and attention.

Congratulations @Saludable84 on your healthier, thicker hair!
Is it even thicker and longer than that gorgeous hair in your avatar?

:2inlove:

Thank you. That's actually the hair you are seeing. It's harder for me to get in there these days.

Daina

While I'm enjoying the possible 2-3 inches I gained from netwurks, I'm more impressed with the thickness of gotten. It's not overwhelming, and my hair doesn't look uneven, but my roots have some decent volume and hair seems to be growing in healthier.

@Saludable84, I couldn't agree more! I know I've gotten growth but the thickness as an added benefit has been awesome. The thickness at the root and of the hair growing in is crazy, I may start using it on the length of my hair once or twice a week as well. Going to start with once a week so I don't get protein overload.

Chicoro

Progress pics. I think I started using n21 in September, but didn't take a starting pic until November. Here is my 3 month update from my November starting picture. Both pictures were taken on freshly washed and twisted hair.
View attachment 390153

@charmtreese,

EXCELLENT! Well done, thus far!

I measure gains in length by hair strands! And, your longest strands compared to the bulk of the hair in the starting pictures look like you have between 4 to 6 inches of new length, in some places. If you started with the product in September 2016 and the newest photo update is for February 2017, that would be quite feasible! XCEL21 can provide an inch of growth a month, especially if you are looking at the longest strands and not necessarily the bulk length of the entire head of hair.

This is what I count: strands! If you have enough that you can see in a picture, that's a significant number. And you do! Those longer lengths are great predictors of the possible length you will have all over your head in the very near future, given enough time and tender loving,care.

Great job and inspiration! Thank you for posting for us. It looks really good, @charmtreese!

3 Questions for you:
  1. How many bottles of the spray or jars of the cream have you gone through since September 2016?
  2. Would you attribute the majority of your current length gain to the XCEL21 products, or a combination or sum of your entire hair routine process?
  3. When you pull the longest twist, how far does it come down? To mid back?
Thank you in advance!

charmtreese

@charmtreese,

EXCELLENT! Well done, thus far!

I measure gains in length by hair strands! And, your longest strands compared to the bulk of the hair in the starting pictures look like you have between 4 to 6 inches of new length, in some places. If you started with the product in September 2016 and the newest photo update is for February 2017, that would be quite feasible! XCEL21 can provide an inch of growth a month, especially if you are looking at the longest strands and not necessarily the bulk length of the entire head of hair.

This is what I count: strands! If you have enough that you can see in a picture, that's a significant number. And you do! Those longer lengths are great predictors of the possible length you will have all over your head in the very near future, given enough time and tender loving,care.

Great job and inspiration! Thank you for posting for us. It looks really good, @charmtreese!

3 Questions for you:
  1. How many bottles of the spray or jars of the cream have you gone through since September 2016?
  2. Would you attribute the majority of your current length gain to the XCEL21 products, or a combination or sum of your entire hair routine process?
  3. When you pull the longest twist, how far does it come down? To mid back?
Thank you in advance!

Thanks Chicoro!!!

1. How many bottles of the spray or jars of the cream have you gone through since September 2016? I go through about 1 bottle every 5-6 weeks. So maybe about 4 or 5 bottles since September. But with that said, I've given about 4 bottles away to family & friends, and I always have to make sure that I have at least 2 bottles in stock! I've only used one jar of the cream so far. I only use the cream when wearing twist outs.
  2. Would you attribute the majority of your current length gain to the XCEL21 products, or a combination or sum of your entire hair routine process? I use quite a few growth aids and take hair vitamins. However, I've been using NW21 longer than any other topical growth aid that I'm currently using. The rest of my regimen has been pretty much the same for the past 2-3 years...oh, I did add the homemade mayo pre poo treatments a few months ago too, I'm all over the place... but, I still think that NW21 is helping a lot with growth.
  3. When you pull the longest twist, how far does it come down? To mid back? The longest twist is like 1.5 inches past bra strap....I'm not sure if that's mid back or not.

Chicoro

Thanks Chicoro!!!

1. How many bottles of the spray or jars of the cream have you gone through since September 2016? I go through about 1 bottle every 5-6 weeks. So maybe about 4 or 5 bottles since September. But with that said, I've given about 4 bottles away to family & friends, and I always have to make sure that I have at least 2 bottles in stock! I've only used one jar of the cream so far. I only use the cream when wearing twist outs.
  2. Would you attribute the majority of your current length gain to the XCEL21 products, or a combination or sum of your entire hair routine process? I use quite a few growth aids and take hair vitamins. However, I've been using NW21 longer than any other topical growth aid that I'm currently using. The rest of my regimen has been pretty much the same for the past 2-3 years...oh, I did add the homemade mayo pre poo treatments a few months ago too, I'm all over the place... but, I still think that NW21 is helping a lot with growth.
  3. When you pull the longest twist, how far does it come down? To mid back? The longest twist is like 1.5 inches past bra strap....I'm not sure if that's mid back or not.

Thank you! Keep going. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's progress pictures,those of us using XCEL21, in December 2017!

Chicoro

Just finished off another bottle. Will start a new one tonight. I'm back to being more consistent. I always fall off when I get sick. I've been sick 3 times this year already. I need 6-9 inches this year so I need to do better.

Slightly off topic, but do you have an ear routine? I ask because every year I was getting sick as well until I started it. My vulnerable spot was my ears. So, about 3x a week I wet a q-tip with water on both ends. Then, I put about 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil on both sides and clean ear 1 with side 1 and ear 2 with side 2. It can sting sometimes. I've not been sick since I started this process. I am being being presumptuous in assuming that your illnesses were cold related. If I am off base, just ignore this note!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Slightly off topic, but do you have an ear routine? I ask because every year I was getting sick as well until I started it. My vulnerable spot was my ears. So, about 3x a week I wet a q-tip with water on both ends. Then, I put about 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil on both sides and clean ear 1 with side 1 and ear 2 with side 2. It can sting sometimes. I've not been sick since I started this process. I am being being presumptuous in assuming that your illnesses were cold related. If I am off base, just ignore this note!
I have tonsillitis flare ups a few times a year and I caught the flu a few weeks ago. I'm doing my final semester of clinicals in a hospital with kids and I lovingly call it the petri dish. I also work part time at an airport...petri dish #2. No matter how I try not to get sick, I always do.