Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

CheChe1881

I want to cry.

Post office can't find my package and I'm supposed to file a claim because it may have been stolen.

$50 down the drain. Mind you, I ain't got it like that so this is just sad. :cry3:

Update: I'm over it. Lol I just had a really rough day and this was the icing on the cake. I'll file a claim and move on lol...

Last edited:

Tefnut

File the claim with the post office and if you paid through Paypal, file a complaint with them. Ask the PO about compensation and contact the company where you made your purchase.

I want to cry.

Post office can't find my package and I'm supposed to file a claim because it may have been stolen.

$50 down the drain. Mind you, I ain't got it like that so this is just sad. :cry3:

larry3344

View attachment 392979 Those thicker baby hairs on my hairline have gotten so thick, they are now forming whole curls. I know it's not breakage or filling in of a sparse hairline because my forehead is large. I noticed them today when I wore my head wrap and was able to form these little, giant curls and allow them to peak out of the wrap. I've never had these before. I would attribute them to Surge/Hair Revitilizer.
nice

larry3344

OK, something else I've noticed is that my hair is much thicker now than say it was when I began using Xcel. I dunno if it's just the Xcel (spray and cream) or if it's those products plus the new hair vitamins I added 3 weeks ago (Sports Research biotin and Hairfluence hair vitamins). I noticed the thickness a week or so ago and today I noticed the added growth. I also upped my water intake (a gallon a day though I fell off a couple of days), detoxed (always wanted to try) and went back to vegan diet. I also put my vitamix to work by adding Garden of Life protein and Green Vibrance to my veggie (spinach/kale) and fruit (avocados, strawberries, mangos, bananas, pineapple) smoothies.

I really want to start working out. I have a gym membership I need to use. I think that will help speed things up too with my growth.
:eek:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Just dropping another picture. I'll take more when I actually unwrap it and get out the house.

@vanray,
Your hair is past collarbone! From the first photo, I thought it was about jaw length. It's thick from root to tip. You also need to give me that beautiful, flawless skin and them perfectly shaped lips you have! Thanks for sharing your hair photos of your results. I love hair photos!

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I want to cry.

Update: I'm over it. Lol I just had a really rough day and this was the icing on the cake. I'll file a claim and move on lol...
I'm sorry dear. Just file the claim and you will get your money back. :bighug:

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I'm finally going to be joining you guys late in the game! I just ordered two bottles of the spray this morning. I will be wigging and protective styling exclusively while I use this stuff. My plan is to spray once a day with networks and moisturize my cornrows nightly. I'll also be taking my usual hair, skin, and nails gummies daily.

While I'm waiting for my Netwurks and wigs to come, I'll be getting my breaking ends under control! Ugh. Pray for me.

KenyafromCT

Wouldn't Hartford be closer for you? I would really love to support my black owned BSS here in town but she just won't order it. I guess she doesn't get a lot of traffic or people asking for new stuff. I don't know. She's really nice though. So I do try to go to her for certain things.

It's about equal distance tbh... Hartford might actually be a little farther.

Chicoro

I'm finally going to be joining you guys late in the game! I just ordered two bottles of the spray this morning. I will be wigging and protective styling exclusively while I use this stuff. My plan is to spray once a day with networks and moisturize my cornrows nightly. I'll also be taking my usual hair, skin, and nails gummies daily.

While I'm waiting for my Netwurks and wigs to come, I'll be getting my breaking ends under control! Ugh. Pray for me.

@Bunnyhaslonghair
Better late than never! I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but we have a wig challenge for 2o17 going if you want to come over and join that, too! Here's the link below:
https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/2017-wig-challenge.807509/

Chicoro

belleama

Is anyone using just the cream? I don't think the cream produces same results as spray
I've been thinking about this question for a while now. Several people have asked the same thing. I'm thinking that you guys are right. The cream doesn't work the same. The instructions and descriptions are very different.

Seems like the cream is supposed to work better if you are using it with the shampoo as a leave in or a dc. Also the wording seems to suggest that its primary purpose is to smooth your hair and reduce breakage. While the primary purpose of the spray is to produce new and faster growth.

When I use the cream on my ends they are very soft and smooth. When I use the spray they feel harder or more stiff, if that makes sense. My new growth in the front doesn't seem to be growing as fast as the rest of my hair. I use the cream on my hairline in the front and my ends - dry hair only. I use the spray on my scalp and the length only when wet before my leave in conditioner.

Maybe you should try getting the spray and adding something to make it thicker. I do one ounce mt, half ounce JBCO and 2.5 ounces of surge in an applicator bottle. I recently purchased the roots only bottle from sallys and it really is a game changer.

Anyway, I hope that helps. Good luck!

Last edited:

belleama

I'd have them ask thirt
Does anyone know if Cancer survivors that had no chemo/radiation can use this product? They are on tamoxapin for five years and on blood pressure meds.

I'd have them ask their doctor. While it is a topical treatment I'd hesitate to endorse it since I'm not a doctor and I don't know what types of adverse reactions they may have with other medications.

Get a bottle and have them bring it on an appointment.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'd have them ask thirt

I'd have them ask their doctor. While it is a topical treatment I'd hesitate to endorse it since I'm not a doctor and I don't know what types of adverse reactions they may have with other medications.

Get a bottle and have them bring it on an appointment.

Agreed @belleama -

@NICOLETHENUMBERONE my husband's doctor doesn't allow much. So many things can counter treatment and make it less effective.

CheChe1881

I ordered from LocoBeauty on April 4, received it today April 7.

Never again ordering from House Of Beauty. I ordered $50 worth of product from them and they couldn't even insure my package. Smh

Anyways, super fast shipping ... I live in Chicago btw. And they were wrapped very securely.

Attachments

• IMG_7747.JPG
    IMG_7747.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 63

CheChe1881

Official Starting pic:

When I update, it will be on May 8, 2017. I will also make sure I use the same method to measure (flexirods).

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
Got my Loco y'all!
What was I trying to say?? Lol. I meant I got my Netwurks:lachen:. I've been spraying twice a day for about 3 days. I really only want to spray once a day but I can't help myself. I'm a little excited :oops:. My wigs came in the order as well and 2/3 are cute so that's a win. I'm getting my hair cornrowed tomorrow. I plan on not wearing my hair out for the rest of the year. I haven't eliminated my breakage but I have greatly reduced it. I'm going to do a deep trim so I can have a fresh start before wigging/growing.

CheChe1881

What was I trying to say?? Lol. I meant I got my Netwurks:lachen:. I've been spraying twice a day for about 3 days. I really only want to spray once a day but I can't help myself. I'm a little excited :oops:. My wigs came in the order as well and 2/3 are cute so that's a win. I'm getting my hair cornrowed tomorrow. I plan on not wearing my hair out for the rest of the year. I haven't eliminated my breakage but I have greatly reduced it. I'm going to do a deep trim so I can have a fresh start before wigging/growing.

Is that through wigs? Or another method?

LegsLegsLegs

Just a little update.
I've been so busy this past month so I definitely have not been consistent as I'd like with washing my hair & with applying xcel to my scalp. Last wash day was a month ago (I aim for every two weeks) & I do xcel about every other day or every 2 days (I aim for daily application)
On the brighter side, my hair has remained very moist & soft thanks to my consistency in moisturizing &sealing & also to baggying! I baggy my hair under my wig (thanks for the tip @Chicoro :) ) or while I'm at home. I use leave in conditioners when I baggy & it has definitely benefited my hair!! I just apply braid spray, a leave-in conditioner & an oil and put on a processing cap. My hair stays moist and it is so SOFT!!!
My hair has been left alone in 4 cornrows under my wigs for the past month.
Also, my hair has grown an inch this past month, which I think is a faster growth rate for me (I have not measured my growth rate in about 2 years and it was 2/3" per month back then). I can't say if this growth is due to xcel, my new multi vitamin with Omega 3 fatty acids I started taking a month ago, the baggying or all three but I'm very happy with my progress :):):)
I attached a progress photo.

Attachments

• IMG_2082.JPG
    IMG_2082.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 75
Last edited: