Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I must be using too much but not sure how since I divide my hair into 10 sections and spray my scalp twice daily. The bottle lasts me 10-12 days.

I'm heavy handed with the product. I like to saturate my scalp. I have noticed that if I over do it, I get a minor headache. I go through about 1 to 1.5 bottles per month. It might be at the same rate as you. I noticed that it is more effective for me if I saturate my scalp than if I do a light mist.

MACGlossChick

I've been trying to use these products regularly, but my laziness often wins out. Also my scalp has been itching like crazy lately, so I'm cutting out products one by one and this was the first to go. I see people say to mix it with oil, but my hair is so thin and fine that any oil will weigh it down to nothingness. I liked that these products are light.

I went on the website and saw that they're advertising two new products that they supposedly released in April: an edge gel and a coconut oil moisturizer. Has anyone seen these?

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I've been trying to use these products regularly, but my laziness often wins out. Also my scalp has been itching like crazy lately, so I'm cutting out products one by one and this was the first to go. I see people say to mix it with oil, but my hair is so thin and fine that any oil will weigh it down to nothingness. I liked that these products are light.

I went on the website and saw that they're advertising two new products that they supposedly released in April: an edge gel and a coconut oil moisturizer. Has anyone seen these?
Have you tried putting in an applicator bottle and mixing it with a liquid leave in? It might be a good way to use up the products.

*and makes it easier to apply :lachen:

MACGlossChick

Have you tried putting in an applicator bottle and mixing it with a liquid leave in? It might be a good way to use up the products.

*and makes it easier to apply :lachen:
I'm already using the liquid in applicator bottle. What liquid leave in do you suggest? I have infusium and the one from aphogee.

I've honestly been using the cream more than the liquid. I think it's increasing my thickness and growth due to the biotin, but maybe I need to use the liquid more often.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I'm already using the liquid in applicator bottle. What liquid leave in do you suggest? I have infusium and the one from aphogee.

I've honestly been using the cream more than the liquid. I think it's increasing my thickness and growth due to the biotin, but maybe I need to use the liquid more often.
I use the leave ins from APB, so I don't know about any on the ground leave ins. I think there's a leave in thread though.

runwaydream

Congrats! This is great. I look forward to seeing my progress at the end of the month.
Quick question: Do you clean your scalp each time you apply Xcel 21? Or do you just apply regardless? TIA!

Sorry, I'm not on every day. I keep my hair in crochet braids so I only wash my hair every 2 mths when I take it out. The sulfur tho keeps my scalp dandruff free

tolly

I used this consistently for a month. I usually grow 0.3inches per month and I had 0.5-1 inch growth, I also use hair vitamins in for 6weeks just before and during the time I used the spray.
I live in Nigeria and its costs me to ship any product. It also takes a long time to get it, average of one month to delivery.
I am tired of the painfully slow growth, I just placed an order for four bottles, ought to be enough for 3months use. I may not be able to sustain a regular supply but want to stay on this for a year and get over the awkward stage of growing this afro.
Presently 5-7inches at 17months post relaxer
@runwaydream progress picture was really impressive

Last edited:

shanelallyn30

how do you like the mix of both. this sounds interesting.

Well, due to my laziness I got an applicator bottle and mixed the rest of my creme X21 and a little bit of the liquid X21 (think it was one ounce each) and shook it up really good. I like the consistency of the mix. Sort of like an oil moisturizer texture.