Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Daina

Waiting on BF to re-up on the cream(3) and maybe 2 more bottles of the spray. I really like the cream for both when my hair is straight and curly. I use it several times a week on my hairline. Hoping HOB has at least 30% off with free shipping!

Aggie

I still have a half a bottle of the NW Xcel 21 Spray left but I am currently using Curly Proverbz Ayurveda tea rinse for this same purpose. I added essential oils to mine and it invigorates my scalp and strengthens my hair really well.

When my bottle is finished, I won't be repurchasing it. I did use mine on Saturday morning however. I really don't use it often enough to see the results I need to see.

Last edited:

GGsKin

I've also got half a bottle left, plus a couple in the stash. The only thing- ok the main thing other than laziness- that keeps me from spritzting more often is the glycerin. It makes my hair feel dry and it becomes more shrunken. I knew glycerin had this effect on my hair but right now with the cold setting in and me washing it less:nono:, it's a hard:hand: to spritzing.

ETA: I only spritz my scalp.

Last edited:

shanelallyn30

I just started mixing the CP oil with the surge 14 in a nozzle bottle and saturate my scalp.

I'm on my last container of this and when I'm done with it, I will not be repurchasing. I can't seem to remember to use it especially since I started using Curly Proverbz growth oil. It's okay but I like the ayurveda route a lot better on my hair.

Aggie

I just started mixing the CP oil with the surge 14 in a nozzle bottle and saturate my scalp.
No I don't want to do that to my CP growth oil and tea rinse :nono:. I need to keep them separate. I think I will enjoy the CP tea rinse more than I do the Xcel 21 Spray. The powder and oil mixing right now are all very therapeutic for me.

Last edited:

shanelallyn30

I feel you I wouldn't do that either. I have my daily spray in another spray bottle. I wouldn't mix it with my scalp juice. this is the scalp only application I do this with. Do you do the tea rinse on your whole hair or scalp only? and do you follow the recipe to the T?

No I don't want to do that to my CP growth oil and tea rinse :nono:. I need to keep them separate. I think I will enjoy the CP tea rinse more than I do the Xcel 21 Spray. The powder and oil mixing right now are all very therapeutic for me now.

Saga

The Generous Queen
Hey, how are people mixing the CP oil with the Surge? I have been using both separately but it would save a lot of time and product to just mix the two. do you just pour the oil into the surge bottle?

imaginary

I've also got half a bottle left, plus a couple in the stash. The only thing- ok the main thing other than laziness- that keeps me from spritzting more often is the glycerin. It makes my hair feel dry and it becomes more shrunken. I knew glycerin had this effect on my hair but right now with the cold setting in and me washing it less:nono:, it's a hard:hand: to spritzing.

ETA: I only spritz my scalp.

Same. Glycerin is a no bueno for my hair (outside of DCs). I think this is the main reason I dont use it more often.

Hey, how are people mixing the CP oil with the Surge? I have been using both separately but it would save a lot of time and product to just mix the two. do you just pour the oil into the surge bottle?

When I do combine the two, I just spray the nw21 first and then seal with the curlyproverbs oil

shanelallyn30

I got a nozzle bottle at sallys and added an oz of surge and an oz of cp oil shake it up and saturate my scalp. That's is exactly what I said and that's why I started doing it. trying to keep things simple.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I still have a half a bottle of the NW Xcel 21 Spray left but I am currently using Curly Proverbz Ayurveda tea rinse for this same purpose. I added essential oils to mine and it invigorates my scalp and strengthens my hair really well.

When my bottle is finished, I won't be repurchasing it. I did use mine on Saturday morning however. I really don't use it often enough to see the results I need to see.

Me, neither. I've got 8 bottles left, too. :)

Aggie

We're not mixing them hon. We are using them one after the other or on alternating days if you like.

Saga

The Generous Queen
When I do combine the two, I just spray the nw21 first and then seal with the curlyproverbs oil

We're not mixing them hon. We are using them one after the other or on alternating days if you like.

I got a nozzle bottle at sallys and added an oz of surge and an oz of cp oil shake it up and saturate my scalp. That's is exactly what I said and that's why I started doing it. trying to keep things simple.

Welp, looks like some people are mixing them. Thank you all for your different methods! I think I will continue to use the oil in the morning and the spritz at night just to avoid accidentally diluting either product.

Aggie

Welp, looks like some people are mixing them. Thank you all for your different methods! I think I will continue to use the oil in the morning and the spritz at night just to avoid accidentally diluting either product.
Wow, that is 3 different ways they're being used. Who knew? I will keep them separated because I will not be repurchasing the Xcel 21. I like the ayurvedic oils and powders more.

Evolving78

Still Happily Spritzing Away.:look: No irritation, minimal 'itchies'.:burn:

I'll continue on this. I have x2 unopened Spritzs and x2 unopened Cremes.

I'll re-evaluate after those.
I mixed mine, so maybe that’s why I’m not experiencing the magic? I do like the spray as a daily leave-in. I have another bottle with no oil in it, so I will start using that one.

Saga

The Generous Queen
Wow, that is 3 different ways they're being used. Who knew? I will keep them separated because I will not be repurchasing the Xcel 21. I like the ayurvedic oils and powders more.
Yea I have like two bottles and I got good growth at first, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I like the oils better. Plus the oils have such a nice smell, it's like maple syrups or something.