Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Evolving78

@shortdub78, I really love the cream and use it mainly on my edges. It definitely worked for my edges front and back, I had hair growing down my neck! I typically use the cream when my hair is straight because it doesn't cause reversion.
Yeah I’m going to fallback using this stuff. I can’t use hair color rinse and this stuff. My hair is growing at it’s normal rate, (not saying it doesn’t help in some way) I really liked it because I guess my hair needed the protein for awhile, but I just put a black rinse in my hair, so now my hair is a bit dry. Can’t use two things that will cause dryness.

Last edited:

Daina

Yeah I’m going to fallback using this stuff. I can’t use hair color rinse and this stuff. My hair is growing at it’s normal rate, (not saying it doesn’t help in some way) I really liked it because I guess my hair needed the protein for awhile, but I just put a black rinse in my hair, so now my hair is a bit dry. Can’t use two things that will cause dryness.

Everyone is different but I haven't had dryness issues with the cream at all. I don't use oil over top the cream, and actually use the cream to lay my edges down when in a bun or braided style. I put a decent amount of cream and then put a scarf on for a few minutes to have nice laid shiny edges.

Evolving78

Everyone is different but I haven't had dryness issues with the cream at all. I don't use oil over top the cream, and actually use the cream to lay my edges down when in a bun or braided style. I put a decent amount of cream and then put a scarf on for a few minutes to have nice laid shiny edges.
I might give it a try. I don’t have the cream, just the spray.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
This applicator bottle has really been the key to me consistently applying the X21. I don't have to take my pony/braid/bun down, just squeeze it in. Takes probably 30 seconds and I give a little massage to make sure it's soaked in. Then I applied my oil mixture the same way. Maybe I should do my liquid leave like that as well...

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
I use this every wash day. I am not using it on my scalp though. I am using it as a protein leave in. I mostly concentrate it on my ends.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Got five (5) left over bottles to take me well into the new year of 2018. Love to spritz this on my scalp and saturate it before bed.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Try putting it into an applicator bottle instead of spraying it.
I do, lol but my tracks were really close together and the hair I had sucked. I had to comb it out twice a day cause it tangled so darn much. It's just easier if I use it on my regular hair.