Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
I might have a jar of Creme? Need to check.:spinning:

You make me wanna pull it out, but doubtful if I'll purchase any more.:look:

I looked back at the start of the thread yesterday and can kick myself. I don't know why I stopped using this with the results I received.

I bet I would be past APL by now if I stuck to it. Well, I'm back on the game. I'll be in a protective style soon as that helps me even better because I have access to my entire scalp. I didn't care for the cream that much though. Too much work , compared to a spritz and go.

Daina

I'm still in although haven't been as consistent. My scalp acts real funny in the summer with most products. Can't wait till fall so I can go back to daily use for the liquid and 2-3 times per week on the cream. The cream was awesome for my edges, especially after my post partum edge shedding with my last little one.

charmtreese

Just about finished the 3/4 of a bottle I had laying around.

I'm going to purchase 4 more bottles so I don't have to reup for awhile. Trying to be consistent, morning and night.

I have found being consistent with this product is the best way to go. I've tried using it only once a day and my results were not as good as using it 2x a day ( I also do morning and night).

Daina

I think my sprays are in storage. I better order some more. I'll spray and massage on wash day since I wear my hair stretched mostly. I wash twice a week

I'm trying to stay straight for a minute as well. Will try to keep this flat iron for a month, but wanted to remind you the cream works really well when my hair is straight. I noticed some breakage at my edges from probably buning to tight and not rotating position enough. So I have started using the cream twice a week on the edges.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I'm trying to stay straight for a minute as well. Will try to keep this flat iron for a month, but wanted to remind you the cream works really well when my hair is straight. I noticed some breakage at my edges from probably buning to tight and not rotating position enough. So I have started using the cream twice a week on the edges.
Is it a thick or watery cream? I may try it on my edges too

ashbash

Lucky you. I have to order mine before no stores close to me sell it. That’s probably why I don’t use it as often.
None of the stores that are within 20 minutes of me had it

But I happened to be in another city a bit out of my way and popped into a beauty supply that was on the list and they had 5 bottles so I bought 3 lol

If I see results I’ll probably end up ordering more online because I don’t like driving out of my way lol

ashbash

I sprayed twice a day today and yesterday

I’m gonna wash and blowout my hair Friday so that will be my official length check

I don’t really care if the spray reverts my blown out hair since I’ll end up sweating it out in the gym next week anyway lol

ashbash

Was going to wash Friday ended up doing it a day early
Blown out and stretched for length

Here is my current length
Won’t spritz tonight
But will resume spritzing tomorrow

Attachments

• 24B300DD-CC09-4B89-83D1-E7876701E18C.jpeg
    24B300DD-CC09-4B89-83D1-E7876701E18C.jpeg
    557.8 KB · Views: 30

ashbash

Soooo I don’t know if it was the spray which I tried to concentrate on just my scalp or the leave in I sprayed on before my heat protectant

But my blowout poofed poofed up today

♀️

It was already poofy last night but today I just watched it revert

Oh well I wasn’t planning on keeping it straight this week anyay

Sprayed for my second time today and massaged it in while watching Netflix