do you seal with aloe or seal in aloe?

Danichoo

Hi ladies

been getting on nicely with my glycerin and oil but feel my hair needs something else. Tried some aloe jelly (£10.00 for a tube? is there a cheaper one?)
1. i realised you need to comb it in or it just clumps your hair together
2. It felt like i should have sealed it in

so,do i mix aloe and glycering and seal with oil, or just glycerin or just aloe...

also, Im using aloe jelly but should it be aloe juice? also is this different to the aloe sunburn gel or can I use that as its a quarter of the price and contains glycerin.....

dx???

what's on the ingredient list of your aloe gelly? if it's clumping, there may be some other stuff besides aloe hanging out in the tube

but based on what i have on my shelf here, I think aloe is to light to be a sealant. If anything, i would seal in the aloe.

if you dont mind my asking, why would you put aloe in your hair? the only time id use it is if i want a soft hold--almost like a soft non greasy gel. is that the effect you're looking for? just curious

welllll thats a good question.

I think I just jumped on the bandwagon a bit but i remember seeing someone using aloe and glycerin in a spray bottle? it was yonks ago.. but it helps on my edges...but your comments would explain why my hair has no swing after using....

ha ha let that be a lesson to me. thanks!

talk about product junkie!:)

:lachen:

if it makes you feel better, i now use my old shampoos to wash my bathroom sink just so i can use them up.

Back