Do you see him? Clip claiming Jesus appeared...

divya

With love...

Matthew 24:23-31 - Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 1:7- Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - 17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

BlackHairDiva

With love...

Matthew 24:23-31 - Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 1:7- Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 - 17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

thank you...everything is clearer now.:yep:

La Colocha

With love...

Thank you for this i was just going to come in here to see. because i am not well versed in the bible. But i knew that something was not right.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Have you heard about Zeitoun, Egypt? At the Church location where Joseph, Mary and the baby Jesus sojourned for several years? There was an apparition witnessed by thousands, greatly documented in the press and what not. Several years later, it happened again in Zeitoun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVXEh4Jzs2s

I think that people have to realize the difference between those of the apostolic tradition and those of the reformation. It's just that different. Whichever side one is one, there should be respect because this is certainly their tradition. What I can personally say? I didn't believe things like that either until it happened to me.

What I am saying so I don't get lambasted here...yet again...just like the little boy in that K.C., MO church touching people, G-d meets needs where ever they are. When there's good that comes out of it, like people turning from wrong to right, that's probably where one needs to wonder if it isn't true. And I've heard of many protestant people witnessing seeing Jesus. Whatever the case, if it troubles you, don't watch it at all lol. Nobody needs to be overcome with anxiety.

There's a minister in Nigeria who supposedly heals people too. And these vid are a trip! I cannot see where this is not true. One man had cancer of the leg and you can clearly see where that "cancerous substance" shot out of it. Another one, a woman was overdue and gave birth right then and there in the church lol. It's from the Synagogue of All Nations (a christian organization):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhg60YaAPs

Last edited: