Do you still LOVE Hairveda?

Nali1987

I just finished browsing through a very long thread. You guys were going crazy about Hairveda! :pant: LOL. So anyways I JUST found a Dutch site that sells Hairveda products. Is the SitriNillah Masque-Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner still a favorite? It looks good to me but I'd like to know the long-term results of those who have used it! Thanks!

I think a lot of people still use it but the craze has gone down..like has happened with every company on here

me personally, I wated the stuff to work for my hair because it was so popular but something about how they are made did not agree with my hair (im natural). I still like the Cocosta oil and I have about 3 bottles that I need to use up

That's a good thing for me. Because I would've been just as crazy to have them but now I can learn from your experiences! I think I might buy the conditioner. I'm in desperate need of a good moisturzing DC.

I still like the whipped jelly for braidouts, the cocasta oil for pre-pooing, the sitrinilla for dc-ing, the vatika frosting for sealing, and the avasoya oil for just about anything.

What I didn't like was the whipped ends. I think it's because I never really learned how to use it.

Last edited:
I love Hairveda Whipped Cream 3:1. Its the only product I've tried so far that keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I also ♥ the Whipped Jelly and Almond Glaze.

hairveda are my staple prods:)

weekly
i use amla shampoo and amla cream rinse for cleansing
moisturePro condish for my regular condish

when needed
moisture247 for my lite moisturizing condish
strinillah for deep moisture condish

i use cocasta oil for sealing oil, along with my own blends
i use avasoya oil on my 2 year old for sealing

i use the almond glaze on my edges

i use the hydra spritz for moisturizing braids

i use the vatika frosting to mix into deep condish

The moist 24/7 is a staple for me. I use it as a instant condish, dc, and a leave in. It works well on my hair. I strayed from it for a while and I could tell the difference.

:yep:. It will probably be easier to tell you the products I don't use--whipped gelly and the whipped clouds/shea aloe mousse. Otherwise I use her entire line on my hair and/or body.

I haven't purchased anything from Hairveda in over a year, but I did enjoy their products during the time I used them. I stopped buying from that company because delivery time was pretty long last year (I think its fixed now) and because if you complained you'd be e-ganged up on :lachen: so that turned me off and moved on to Afroveda.

I Do! :up: I still love:

Almond Glaze
Vatika Frosting
Sitrinillah
Moist 24/7*which I haven't tried
MoistPRO *which I haven't tried

It's a Nice Product!:yep:

I do! I use:
Vatika Frosting
Whipped Cream Ends Hydration
Whipped Jelly
AvoyaSoy E Oil

I just purchased the Almond Glaze to see how I like it. However, I didn't like the Cocosta Oil as much.

I still uses the Vatika Frosting for sealing and the Shakaki Costa Oil for my scalp. That it. Great products that last a long time.

I don't know..that stuff just did NOT agree with my hair. The shampoo worked like a regular shampoo as did the moist 24/7 condish. Um the whipped ends made my hair super duper sticky as did their moisturizer spray..I think it was the glycerin..not sure.

I still love Hairveda:

Cocasta Oil
Moist 24/7
Moist PRO

These three are all staples for me. I also use, once in a while:

Whipped Ends

I still use the Cocasta Oil (Love it) and one of the hair butters (can't think of the name.) I loved the whipped Ends I just don't use it as much right now.

The almond glaze is a staple. I switched back to regular coconut oil because frosting is all about fragrance.

My favs are:

SitriNillah (the best DC I've ever used!)
CoCasta Shikakai Oil- The Ayurveda Oil Blend
Amala Cream Rinse Gentle Hair & Body Cleanser
Whipped Green Tea Butter for Hair & Body

SitriNillah Conditoner is the only product I used.

I even thought about coughing up the $150 for the really big bucket. I may in the winter time, considering I deep condition 2 to 3 times a week.

I still love Hairveda, and I visit the site regularly to drool.
I've used:
-sitrinillah dc (very nice :yep:)
-whipped cream ends hydration (I still like this as a daily moisturizer, I just prefer elasta qp)
-almond glaze is a DEFINITE staple to smooth down my edges (I'm 4 months post)

I don't really buy Hairveda (or any hair products for that matter) because I'm out of my experimental phase and have found things that work for my hair now, so I'm trying to use up what I have :yep:

I still love Hairveda, and I visit the site regularly to drool.
I've used:
-sitrinillah dc (very nice :yep:)
-whipped cream ends hydration (I still like this as a daily moisturizer, I just prefer elasta qp)
-almond glaze is a DEFINITE staple to smooth down my edges (I'm 4 months post)

I don't really buy Hairveda (or any hair products for that matter) because I'm out of my experimental phase and have found things that work for my hair now, so I'm trying to use up what I have :yep:

Lucky you! I'm just getting started. :grin:

Back