Do you use heat when you pre poo?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I like pre pooing with oil overnight, but since I'm in the wash for growth challenge, I don't wanna have to sleep with a bag on my head every other night. So I thought about pre pooing under my dryer to speed up the absorbtion process.

Anyone pre poo with heat? How long do you pre poo?

taylokc

Yeah I'm prepooing with Garnier Frutis right now. Im gonna prepoo for about 20 minutes. Not sure if I can do the overnight thing. Im a wild sleeper. I'll have oil everywhere

talata

Hmmm, good to know cos I've been thinking of cutting back on the overnight prepoo (too many uncomfortable nights and soiled pillows).

I've been wondering how I will maximize my 1 hour prepoos - this is perfect.

Thanks ladies

miami74

Sometimes I do with heat. Other times, I like to just wear a plastic cap for about an hour or so. That way I can get some things done around the house.

InnerSoul

Nope. I just mix my almond oil w/ cheapie conditioner and cover with plastic cap for about an hour... then I shampoo/condit.

I reserve my heat for my deep conditioning treatments.

mzcris

Yes I use heat when i pre poo...only 10 minutes under the dryer. after i've washed my hair i apply my 2nd conditioner (after my hair has dried about 90%...i like to condition on dry hair) and get back under the dryer for another 10 minutes...