Votes: 90 69.8%
  • Have not tried it

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Did not see any results

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky's Mom

If you heat honey for 10 seconds in the microwave - it will kill the lightening properties. Very helpful to those who want to keep Dark hair.

SelfStyled

If you heat honey for 10 seconds in the microwave - it will kill the lightening properties. Very helpful to those who want to keep Dark hair.

Are you serious?? THANK YOU FOR SHARING! :happydance:. I have topped using honey for this very reason. You always have the greatest tips.

ETA: Your siggie picture looks good

felicia

I like honey. I use it with Rhassoul clay, Castor oil, and Almond oil as a deep conditioner. I like it mixed with coconut milk and castor oil as a pre-treatment. As well, as an acv rinse with water, acv, and the honey.

Lucky's Mom

Are you serious?? THANK YOU FOR SHARING! :happydance:. I have topped using honey for this very reason. You always have the greatest tips.

ETA: Your siggie picture looks good

SWEET You ARE ( Like Yoda would say:drunk:)...Thanks! This picture was taken in April of 08.

I am not Ironing again with My NEW MG MP:lachen: until December.

I am Coconut oiled and fluffy - for now. You can use Agave Nectar too!!!! ( The MAIN INGREDIENT in Kinky Curly Custard

vanita

I like honey. I use it with Rhassoul clay, Castor oil, and Almond oil as a deep conditioner. I like it mixed with coconut milk and castor oil as a pre-treatment. As well, as an acv rinse with water, acv, and the honey.

Whats ACV?

chebaby

i mix honey and coconut oil in my conditioners for extra moisture. its amazing. i hate kenra mc. it was just a thick mess to me and didnt moisturize one bit. i mixed honey and coconut oil in it and left it on my hair for a couple of hours without heat and my hair was feeling so good.

TexturedTresses

So far I've added it to my reconstructor along with oils to make it more moisturizing. I used it on my little cousin before flatironing her hair as a prepoo. I also add it to my prepoo of just oils.

BGT

BUMP!!

Is it better to use it as a pre-poo or a DC? Can I use it overnight or would that be too much?