Do you use the shampoo and conditioner in the relaxer box?

I did a fresh relaxer yesterday:p(with ORS Olive oil) and of course i love the Olive oil replenishing pack!!! But i just got my new Keracare products(hydrating shampoo, forgot how to spell the conditioner) and was eager to use them.

My hair felt so soft and bouncy after using the Keracare conditioner(which btw quite really watery) which i mixed with the olive oil replensishing pack. Thanks for the heads up ladies;)!!

I was just wondering if any of you ladies ever use the shampoo and conditioner in the box?

MzOptimistic

queenbee8687 said:
I did a fresh relaxer yesterday:p(with ORS Olive oil) and of course i love the Olive oil replenishing pack!!! But i just got my new Keracare products(hydrating shampoo, forgot how to spell the conditioner) and was eager to use them.

My hair felt so soft and bouncy after using the Keracare conditioner(which btw quite really watery) which i mixed with the olive oil replensishing pack. Thanks for the heads up ladies;)!!

I was just wondering if any of you ladies ever use the shampoo and conditioner in the box?

I use the shampoo and conditioner in the box but I bought a bigger bottle of the shampoo and use another extra pack of the conditioner because that lil stuff in that box is a joke...I love ORS Olive Oil relaxer:p

Arcadian

to wash the relaxer out of my hair? yes Otherwise no.

I don't use the milky reconstructor by itself, I always use a ORS pak mixed with coconut oil and maybe a tablespoon of the reconstructor. (its pretty darn awful by itself)

-A