Does Anyone Experience A Problem with those combs

TwistNMx

Hi Everyone.

I was just wondering, does anyone experience any problems with those combs in the claw and/or drawstring ponytails? If so, could you advise me on what to do? The metal combs inside have a tendency to turn inward and scrape my scalp. I've tried bobby pins to hold the comb down, but then the pressure of the comb to the bobby pin makes it sore. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

HotCoCoGurl130

they shouldnt be metal but plastic. i have had problems before but its just the trick of positioning the comb where it doesnt hurt you.

Armyqt

I don't use either comb and never have a problem with the hair staying on. To be honest, I forget they're there. I just position the ponytail over my own bun (which is secured by a scrunchie) and attach using the drawstring only

Kamilla16

Quick ?~

Does anyone else, besides me,use the ponytails that have the track on em?? just bobby pin the ponytail on, I've never used the drawstring type.

mocha105

I switch b/w both the drawstring and the track ponytail.....itz easier to use the baggie method with the drawstring ponytail, but the track looks more authentic IMO. Both styles protect my endz tho.

TwistNMx

[ QUOTE ]
they shouldnt be metal but plastic. i have had problems before but its just the trick of positioning the comb where it doesnt hurt you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I totally agree. I wish I could find the plastic ones though. Everyone here in CA seems to have those metal ones. They just drive me nuts
hwell:

TwistNMx

[ QUOTE ]
I don't use either comb and never have a problem with the hair staying on. To be honest, I forget they're there. I just position the ponytail over my own bun (which is secured by a scrunchie) and attach using the drawstring only

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be so embarrased if I were at a function and the ponytail detaches itself. I don't think I have enough hair to keep it snug, but I'll see what I can do.
Thanx

carrie

Re: Does Anyone Experience A Problem with those co

I usually remove the metal ones an replace with plastic. Although on this one I am wearing I haven't (too busy and lazy) Its not bothering me. I've never seen the track kind.