does anyone have this comb?

inthepink

I am tempted to purchase this comb to use to detangle in the shower. Does anyone use this comb now or use it in the past? Is it seamless?

G

I have a similar one that is tortoise. It works great because it is so big.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Girl, I was looking at this a few months ago in Sally's

I wish it was the old metal rake like from back in the day. Those are great detanglers

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
You know you're a PJ if...

Girl, I looked in my drawer--I did buy that comb

I don't remember how it worked though
--Maybe the fact that it was in the bottom of the drawer instead of on top like my regular styling tools is an indication. The comb I've been using consistently is my shower Jilbere shower comb. It works great for detangling in the shower for me.

I'll try this one again soon and report back.

adrienne0914

thanks to valleygirl, i use this shower comb:

it's the Jilbere one that supergirl mentioned. it's not seamless, but it works great!!

KinksnCurlz

Ditto to what Allandra said
I love that comb. I got it at her recommendation. I better watch it because I'm starting to sound like I'm stalking Allandra

lunalight7

I use a big antibacterial (or something like that) comb from Sally's. It has a hole on the handle instead of the hook. Girls, this comb is the bomb...detangles like no other. Its a little bigger and wider-toothed than the Jibere...check it out next time you're there.

Tracy

Conair has a knock off of this that I LOVE!!!! I bought the last one at Duane Reade and I have never seen it again....

I didn't know THIS was the Jilbere shower comb - I want like 5 more - Adrienne where'd you get this pic???

inthepink

I could not find the Jilbere comb at Sally's yesterday so I bought the black rake one. It was only 99cents. I will be on the lookout for the Jilbere one though.