Does anyone like or use the Beyond the Zone hair products?

fancypants007

Hello all, I am crazy about the Beyond the Zone hair products. I'm faithfully using BTZ Split Mender, but they have a buy 2 get 1 free sale at Sally's, so I purchased the curly conditioner which I like, but last week I purchased the acid booster conditioner and the hemp oil conditioner and the pro-vitamin leave-in conditioner. After exercising yesterday, I rinsed my hair to remove the sweat, and I mixed the acid booster conditioner with the hemp conditioner (that's what the bottle tells you to do because the acid booster is a conditioner that you use with another conditioner to lower the ph which makes your hair easy to comb, gives shine and seals the cuticle). You only leave it in for 1 minute and then rinse out. I then followed with the pro-vitamin leave-in and sprayed it all over my hair. I then scrunched in curl-free 99% oil free activator and sprayed my hair all over with a homemade moisturizer and put in 4 braids overnight. This morning when I took my hair down, it was soooooooo soft. I bought another conditioner from Sally's, a gallon jar of the Acclaim conditioner because what it states it will do for the hair sounded good to me. I don't know if it was this conditioner or what, but my hair is soft and it felt so good. BTZ says about the acid booster that it is the ultimate conditioning experience. I think BTZ will be staples for me. Has anyone else had success using their products?

so1913

fancypants007 said:
Hello all, I am crazy about the Beyond the Zone hair products. I'm faithfully using BTZ Split Mender, but they have a buy 2 get 1 free sale at Sally's, so I purchased the curly conditioner which I like, but last week I purchased the acid booster conditioner and the hemp oil conditioner and the pro-vitamin leave-in conditioner. After exercising yesterday, I rinsed my hair to remove the sweat, and I mixed the acid booster conditioner with the hemp conditioner (that's what the bottle tells you to do because the acid booster is a conditioner that you use with another conditioner to lower the ph which makes your hair easy to comb, gives shine and seals the cuticle). You only leave it in for 1 minute and then rinse out. I then followed with the pro-vitamin leave-in and sprayed it all over my hair. I then scrunched in curl-free 99% oil free activator and sprayed my hair all over with a homemade moisturizer and put in 4 braids overnight. This morning when I took my hair down, it was soooooooo soft. I bought another conditioner from Sally's, a gallon jar of the Acclaim conditioner because what it states it will do for the hair sounded good to me. I don't know if it was this conditioner or what, but my hair is soft and it felt so good. BTZ says about the acid booster that it is the ultimate conditioning experience. I think BTZ will be staples for me. Has anyone else had success using their products?

Hmmm, I've tried a few of them in the past and more recently the Noodle Head line, but I didn't really have great results :-( I only tried the Noodle Heade line out once though, so maybe I need to give it a second try.

inthepink

Noodlehead works pretty well for me when I wear my hair curly. I also like their spray bottle leave-in conditioner but I can't remember the name.