DOES ANYONE LOVE RUSK PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

Nanyanika

The first time i tried their product was at my last touch, i used the rusk smoother conditioner www.rusk1.com/products/sensories/index.asp and my hair turned out like silk, and the moisture was amazing. I was quite intrigued by the fact that they use a lot of natural ingredients in the sensories line and more importantly using small amounts yields best results and the product lasts longer.

Rusk Sensoriesâ„¢ represent a new era in haircare. This unique collection provides not only the benefits of natural, botanical ingredients, but a totally new chemistry as well, CFT, or Compressed Formula Technology. Compressed during the formulation, Rusk Sensoriesâ„¢ expand with a little water and gentle manipulation, transforming their physical appearance while releasing their provocative botanical/ozonic aromas for an irresistible sensory experience. And that's not all. With Compressed Formula Technology, you use 30% - 50% less product to get double the performance!

I'm was so impressed by their leave-in that it led me ordered rusk moist and invisible foaming detangler, this one sounds very similar to paul mitchell the detangler. i received this one today, i opened the bottle and took a good sniff, its smells like sweet pears, yummy. the consistency its light liquid and quite slipppery i plan on using this at my next wash to see it it help with detangling wet hair. If these prodfucts comtinue to impress me i may stick to this line, so far so good.

has anyone had good experiences with rusk products?

Last edited:

baglady215

I'm in love with the Smoother too. The rest of their products are defnitely on my list. Trade Secret had the Moist Sunflower and Apricot Moistruzing Treatment for 30% off, and now I'm kicking myself that I didn't get it.

Nanyanika

baglady215 said:
I'm in love with the Smoother too. The rest of their products are defnitely on my list. Trade Secret had the Moist Sunflower and Apricot Moistruzing Treatment for 30% off, and now I'm kicking myself that I didn't get it.
i'm kicking you for not buying it lol, u shoulda got it man!!!

heres my list

rusk clarifying rosemary and quillaja poo
rusk calm guarana and ginger leave in detangler

i wanna try their conditioners too,i gotta use up all my other stuff first

baglady215

Let us know how you like them. If they are anything like the Smoother, I will be a customer for life! :lol:

Nanyanika

baglady215 said:
Let us know how you like them. If they are anything like the Smoother, I will be a customer for life! :lol:
I will def. let you know how they work, wish me luck. i need it, i truly do

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I've been in love with Rusk since last year. The moist line is ok but their best kept secret is the Calm line. The poo and con (says 60 sec reconstructor on the bottle) is the bizness! :lol:

Oh and I love the smoother too. I have seen Rusk in Target, CVS and Sam's Club (the big bottles). I love this stuff.

Nanyanika

simplycee said:
I've been in love with Rusk since last year. The moist line is ok but their best kept secret is the Calm line. The poo and con (says 60 sec reconstructor on the bottle) is the bizness! :lol:

Oh and I love the smoother too. I have seen Rusk in Target, CVS and Sam's Club (the big bottles). I love this stuff.
Aww you prefer the calm line, i'm gonna take a look at it. i hope I do like the moist though. i believe you, i can tell its great because your hair is absolutely beautiful.

Nanyanika

simplycee said:

are you talking about the 60 sec hair revive? is it a protein treatment?

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I'm talking about the Calm con (in a bottle not a tube). I think the bottle and tube might even say the same thing. I do think the Calm line is a mild protein but when I rinse it out my hair is so silky and detangled I can't believe this is a protein con.

I tried the Moist line as well but it was just ok on my hair. I mean it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I tried the poo and the con. I remember liking the poo better than the con. Both smell wonderful though. :)

Nanyanika

yeah i know which one your speaking of, and i've placed that on my wish list. I already ordered the rusk moist on monday, hopefully i will like.

here is my completed pj wish list

Rusk Moist treatment ....ordered
Rusk Calm 60 second hair revive
Rusk Smoother leave in conditioner ...got it
Rusk rosemary and quillaja detoxifying shampoo
Rusk Sensories Invisible Hibiscus & Kukui Foaming Detangler....got it
Rusk Calm guarana and ginger reconstructor

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i'm so interested in trying Rusk products. i just wish i knew where to find them. i don't like waiting for stuff to come in the mail, cuz i'm too impatient lol. ♥

WantNatural

I loved the Rusk Smoother. I used it when I was transitioning. I stopped using it when I ran out because of the cost, and because I wanted to see how my hair reacted with products free of cones. Now that I use mostly natural products and no cones I haven't gone back to it, but it was the BOMB! :grin:

exubah

I got hooked on the Rusk Smoother by "visiting" Sylver2's fotki!! I have about 1/4 bottle left, I need to stock up.

nflight

Whoa!!....what's the Smoother? I stumbled upon the Rusk Sensories Brilliance Leave-In. I luv luv it!! I cw w/ moisture milks, use the rusk and slick my pony with Eco Styler. It's ridiculous how much joy this simple routine gives me! I found the Rusk at TJ Maxx :drunk:

Esq.2B

I purchased a 1.8 liter bottle of Rusk Smoother Leave-In on clearance at Marshalls for $10.00. It smells soooooo good :lick:. I've only used it a couple of times because I have way too many older leave-ins I'm trying to get through first. Once I'm ready to use it, I think I'm going to pour a little into a separate bottle and mix it with lacio lacio and a little bit of jojoba oil for added shine.

Louv

I purchased the last 2 bottles of the Rusk smoother leave in today at CVS...1.8 liter for $3.25 regular price $12.99.:yep:

Last edited:

Louv

I found it in the front of the store where all of their 75% off sale items are. Also found lots of hair accessories for $2...original price $7.