Does anyone own these hand held dryers?

texasqt

Both are from Sally's and have really good reviews. Please share your review or if you were to buy one which would you choose? TIA!

Jilbere Tourmaline Anti Static Ionic Dryer

* 2000 Watts
* 6 Speed/Heat Settings provide 8 speed and heat combinations
* Extended life professional AC motor
* Twin Turbo Split Switch continuously delivers a 30% burst of hot or cold air
* Anti static ionic feature, dual ionic ports
* Unsurpassed power to weight ratio – compact and powerful with high heat and increased air pressure
* Commercial grade Porcelain Ceramic
* Porcelain Ceramic outperforms standard Ceramic with improved heat distribution and increased ion production
* Ceramic technology produces negative ions, eliminates static and reduces drying time
* Far infrared heat penetrates hair from within, closes the hair cuticle, eliminates frizz and is less damaging than conventional heating
* Soft touch rubberized housing
* Removable filter
* Instant cold shot
* Nozzle concentrator included
* 9 foot professional length power cord
* Light weight - 14 oz
* 110 volt
The Jilbere Candy Apple Red Professional Dryer will heat up your hairstyle with 2000 watts of power! It is the first dual port ionic dryer with ceramic technology! Do not let the compact design and candy apple red finish fool you, this hair dryer combines high heat and increased air pressure in a refined design that’s perfectly balanced for optimum styling performance. Ceramic Ionic Technology creates negative ions to dry hair while eliminating static and frizz. With 2000 powerful watts pumping out far infrared heat to close the hair’s cuticle, the 2000W quickly dries hair from the inside out, not only reducing styling time, but damage as well.

Cricket Friction Free Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer

* 1875 Watts
* Ceramic for faster drying time
* Ionic tourmaline adds shine and helps eliminate frizz
* High-tourque DC motor for more power
* 3 Heats/2 Speeds with separate controls
* Cold Shot button to lick in style
* Removable Concentrator
* Removable lint filter
* Lightweight - 15.7 oz.
* 8-ft. power cord
The Friction associated with everyday styling roughs up the hair cuticle taking away shine and smoothness. The Friction Free Straightening pick included with this dryer is manufactured using a special blend of polymer to reduce frication caused by straightening and smoothing the hair while drying, reducing damage and creating a smooth shine.

texasqt

I want the red one! I've been eyeing it for awhile lol!!!!

There's a $5 coupon this month :grin: and I have a 15% off coupon.
I don't know if I want to just get one or wait and invest in a Sedu or FHI.

Last edited:

tiffal1922

My mom owns the red one.
I was home for about a month and I used her blowdryer on my hair more than my own.
It dries quickly and is easy to manage.
The only downside with that blowdryer is the button placement, if you're not careful you can change the speed or the heat (but it's easy to get used to)

hope this helped!!
:)

che1219

I have the blue and white one (the cricket). I bought because it came with the comb attachment. Its alright, dries the hair fast.