Does anyone remember the name of this black film short?

ricochet

I can't remember it in true detail, but I will do my best. I am looking for the name of a black, African-American film short that came about about 7 years or more ago about a black woman who goes into a salon to get her hair done. She goes in to wait on her stylist and her hair is in what looks like a natural styled messy updo. In another scene, there are black dancers (representing the strands of her hair) rejoicing and happy that they are allowed to be "free" in their natural state. So she gets her hair washed and the dancers are dancing around playing in the water and smiling. She is then sat in a chair to get her hair blow dried and pressed. The dancers start coughing and acting as if they are being tortured because of all the heat and smoke from the blow dryer. The lady is then getting her hair pressed and the dancers start to separate and lay flat on the ground. After getting her hair done the lady leaves the shop and then gets caught in the rain with no umbrella.

This black film short has been on my mind lately and I can't for the life of me remember it's title. Can anyone help me? I am going crazy not knowing the name of it! :crazy:

harrison

If I had ever seen that I would've remembered it...that sounds hilarious... I'll be watching this thread for someone to come with an answer for you.

ricochet

If I had ever seen that I would've remembered it...that sounds hilarious... I'll be watching this thread for someone to come with an answer for you.

Bumping for you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for bumping ladies. I have hit a serious memory block. I don't think it's available anymore to watch online, but if I could just remember the name I could possibly be able to purchase it somewhere. It used to be on urbanentertainment.com but that site is no longer in operation.

:bump: