Does anyone remember the name of this product?

ellebelle88

Ok guys, a couple weeks back I watched a video on Youtube that featured something like a weave clip. You would just clip the weave/extension into the little barrette-thingy and then attach it to your hair and it would make your ponytail/bun look flawless. Does anyone remember the name of this product or the website where to order it from? I remember you could order the little barrette in a range of colors or even diamond studded.

Hope I provided enough information. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Thanks!

krikit96

Hmmm... I'd never heard of this before, but the model doesn't look like it's her hair, maybe because it's a whole line of weave on her tiny little head, but it's interesting... You have to have the right product for your hair on your head of course... like some type of great shiny holding gel, which I'm scared to use on my hair anymore...

Interesting find...but why not just by a phony pony?

CocoBunny

Hmmm... I'd never heard of this before, but the model doesn't look like it's her hair, maybe because it's a whole line of weave on her tiny little head, but it's interesting... You have to have the right product for your hair on your head of course... like some type of great shiny holding gel, which I'm scared to use on my hair anymore...

Interesting find...but why not just by a phony pony?

The mane clip is a pretty good product I have about 5 (save your money on the ultra bling, it looks cheap and tacky). Phony pony's tend to look well...phony. The mane clip is a pretty good transition piece and looks very natural. I've used it with curly hair and straight hair, short weave hair and long weave hair and it rocks. The next best thing is the UPA.

krikit96

The mane clip is a pretty good product I have about 5 (save your money on the ultra bling, it looks cheap and tacky). Phony pony's tend to look well...phony. The mane clip is a pretty good transition piece and looks very natural. I've used it with curly hair and straight hair, short weave hair and long weave hair and it rocks. The next best thing is the UPA.

Umm... I am REALLY out of the loop! What is UPA?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Umm... I am REALLY out of the loop! What is UPA?

The UPA Clip www.laceflair.com I loooove my UPA Clip, it looks so natural and IMO it looks better than Mane Clip. It also seems like less of a hassle to deal with

taz007

The UPA is very nice but I have customer service issues.

Oh? I ordered the UPA around two weeks ago with expedited shipping and I have yet to receive my product.

I also sent them an email with no reply :perplexed.

What has been your experience with them?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I ordered my UPA over a year ago and didn't have a problem with customer serice, she always answered my emails the day I sent them. It did take a while to recieve my clip because she makes them custom when you order them

I've been hearing about the customer service lately and wonder what's going on. There was this big fiasco a few months back, I wonder if that has anything to do with it :perplexed