DOES ANYONE SURGE ANYMORE???

Feli

A few months ago surge was the product of choice for a lot of you, are you guys still surging. I wanted to give it a try but it seems like MTG is the better choice. Is anyone still seeing results from surge?

Divine Inspiration

I still have a bottle that I haven't used. It's about 70% full. I don't use it, but when I did, I saw my temples fill in. I prefer the results of ORS Temple Serum to those of Surge, but I hear Surge has many purposes i.e. detangler, temple growth, leave-in con, etc etc.
I think someone started a thread about a week ago asking this same question. You may wanna do a search and see what those ladies had to say.
HTH...

Millahdoowop

When I used it by itself two times a day I got the scabs everyone was talking about and i was following up with the lotion motion number nine. But now I'm using it mixed in with my mtg and peppermint oil. I only use that mixture two times a week but I think I'm going to begin to use it only once a week. But that's it as far as the surge. I'll probably start using it again two times daily mixed in with some type of oil because I'm not going to let it sit and waste away. I spent my little money I had on that so it will be used.

pretty-girl#1

Yes indeed! I surge every day @ least twice! I did purchase the MTG, but ummmmmm :perplexed .........It smells so damn bad! I could never get a deacent boyfriend with my head smellin like two week old BBQ :eek: ! I love the way surge makes my hair curl, I'm transitioning 22 weeks and one day! If anyone is done with their surge bottle, give it to me b/c I'm loving it.

luv04

i use surge still...and it hasnt failed me since...im in cornrows right now so far no problems..jus growth which is great since im TRANSITIONING!!!!

HoneyDew

I wish I could, but I don't want anything wet on my hair while I try to keep it as straight as possible at 12 weeks post relaxer.

When I had braids it was great.

CatSuga

They had a sample out at the BSS and I sprayed some into my hand and it started to burn.

Oh hell no.

maryj1584

CurleeDST said:
When you mix it do you find it calms the smell of MTG?

Not really, the almond oil masks the smell a little, but surge does not do too much. I was thinking of adding perpermit oil or something else to get rid or the Bacon smell.
I put it on at night, so that the smell difueses in the morning

Lorraine

I do and see results when I am consistent. It's just really hard when I wear my hair straight and the Surge makes my roots so curly.

Feli said:
A few months ago surge was the product of choice for a lot of you, are you guys still surging. I wanted to give it a try but it seems like MTG is the better choice. Is anyone still seeing results from surge?

CurleeDST

Given this photo I can see the impact of Surge. I use it and like it. I can see a noticeable difference especially since I have color on my hair so I can see more roots.

When I straighten I stop using it to prolong the straightening b/c if I used Surge it would kink up the roots.

Lorraine said:
I do and see results when I am consistent. It's just really hard when I wear my hair straight and the Surge makes my roots so curly.

loonatick

I have been using Surge since the beginning of this month. Not sure if its doing anything. :confused: No real growth or reactions of any sort, but i think the protein is getting the the baby hairs in the front and temples

Scasey

I am so glad that someone asked that question. I got a few inches cut off, now it back. I just started Surging, I am l hope I get the results some of the LHCF's received.