Does anyone take liquid vitamins?

skegeesmb

I'm tired of popping pills, and I've recently seen a commercial about the liquid vitamin "Daily Complete" which has 211 vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.

Is there anyone here who takes liquid vitamins, if so where do you buy them, and if you've tried daily complete, what do yo think of it?

I'm not sure if this would fall into the hair care tips or what, but any insight from you ladies would be greatly appreciated.

bollyhair

[ QUOTE ]
Taliah said:
Yes. Miracle 2000.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't find this emoticon
fast enough!!! I once tried the Miracle 2000 because I heard that it was really good for you, so after I bought it ($30), it was SO GROSS
that I was LITERALLY SICK!
That for me was a $30 waste and since I couldn't return it, I sold it to a friend for $10.

What I am taking now is SHAKLEE LIQUID VITA-LEA, which is a liquid multi-vitamin and it works GREAT! I think that I paid maybe $16 (not TOO bad), it the taste is really not that bad! The SHAKLEE lady who I bought it from asked me the next day how I found the taste to be. I was like, "It's not bad at all! It actually tast to me like Indian food." (I love Indian food
She looked at me like I was weird and was like, "Ok!?!?" So I say to you that if you like the taste of Indian food, the SHAKLEE's is for you. If not, I'd go for the liquid Centrum.

Aisha

I am taking liquid vitamins by the Vitamin Shoppe..it is orange flavored and was $20..I don't mind the taste and it is alot quicker than taking pills all day..

melodee

I used to take a thick syrup vitamin called Vi-Dalin as a kid. It was sooo yummy, I lived for the morning when my mom would give it to me. I haven't seen it recently. Too bad.

MoezThunder

I'm taking Essential Nectar Liquid Nutrition. It's about 22.50 for 32oz. But it has over 200 vits. and mins. + EFA's, herbal blend, green complex and fruit complex i.e. kale, spinach, spirulina, chorella, apples, pears, berrries. It was the perfect way to sneak more "green things" into my husbands diet. It's very sweet and syrupy to me, sorta like an herbal cough med. I dilute with water or V8.