Does anyone use Just for me relaxer?

lennet93

I would like to know how many of you use Just for me relaxer/texturizer? I'm thinking about switching up the relaxer I'm using. I currently use ORS No Lye(Normal).

Southern Belle

I have been using JFM for about 5 years now. No matter how mild a relaxer claims to be or how it's designed for "sensitive scalp", anything other than JFM is just too strong for my 4 A/B strands. :nono:

I tried the JFM texture softner for the first time this month. I had only planned to texlax, but I was coming off a 4 month stretch and *really* wanted to see my progress, so I went ahead and applied the cream, and continued to "smooth" it in (the box specifically tells you NOT to do this, or it will possibly come out too straight). So what I ended up with was fully relaxed hair - but on purpose. :grin:

So it'll still relax your hair if you decide to change your mind halfway through (like I did.) But I assume it will also texturize it if that's what you're looking for.

HTH!

yodie

What's the ph level of Just For Me?
I have been using JFM for about 5 years now. No matter how mild a relaxer claims to be or how it's designed for "sensitive scalp", anything other than JFM is just too strong for my 4 A/B strands. :nono:

I tried the JFM texture softner for the first time this month. I had only planned to texlax, but I was coming off a 4 month stretch and *really* wanted to see my progress, so I went ahead and applied the cream, and continued to "smooth" it in (the box specifically tells you NOT to do this, or it will possibly come out too straight). So what I ended up with was fully relaxed hair - but on purpose. :grin:

So it'll still relax your hair if you decide to change your mind halfway through (like I did.) But I assume it will also texturize it if that's what you're looking for.

HTH!

heyfranz

i know a couple of women with long 4a/b fine hair like mine and told me a while back i should be using this. Well now i do with fab results! Other relaxers were just too harsh for my hair. It relaxes well and no breakage.

Divine_Order

I just recently switched relaxers (went to the shop for my last touch up, they used affirm) but I had used Just For Me for the past 5 years leading up to that day. No problems what so ever.:grin: I love the stuff that you are able to put on the strands that's already relaxed so there's no overlapping or overprocessing. I always had great results when I used it. :yep:

lennet93

Thanks so much for the responses ladies. I just picked up the JFM today, I'm going to relax later on and I'll update. I didn't even realize that JFM is made by Soft & Beautiful, I used to use Soft & Beautiful a few years back and never had any problems. I don't know why I stopped.:ohwell: