does anyone use the can-size rollers from Sally's

Brownie

does anyone use the can-size rollers from Sally\'s

Does anyone use the largest size (size of cans) magnetic rollers from Sally's? If so, how long is your hair, and does your hair come out straight with this size roller?

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Re: does anyone use the can-size rollers from Sally\'s

I don't use them...but I can give you a little....*~BUMP~*

DigitalRain

Mine are pretty big (bouffant size). The larger size rollers give your hair a lot of body with a bend, instead of curl. My rollersets always come out very straight (except for that crimp that the covers leave), soft and bouncy.

lalah

I use them and my hair come out exactly like digitalrian stated. I can't fit a whole head full of those rollers in my hair because they are so big. plus I take some out and use smaller at the top because I couldn't fit under the dryer. I like that fact that you get less of a curl, makes it easier to comb out. I also like for my hair to have that slight bend look, not the tight curl look.

kitcat

The biggest rollers I've seen are the purple ones. I didn't think I'd be able to use them since I had a three inch hair cut
(and now my hair is layered in a bob that comes an inch below my ears)but I tried to use them after the big chop and my wet sets still look great, just less curly and more straight with a bend at the ends and the larger the roller the quicker dries also!