Does God speak to you through your dreams?

honeisos

Not every dream is a message .... sometimes it's the pizza you had before bed...LOL

But ,once in a while... I feel like God shows me things in my dreams.... it's just a small thing many times... and when these things come to light in my real life .. I remember that God had showed it to me in my dreams before it happened ..

it's just shown to me I can't change it .. and I never know when these events in my life will happen...

I want to talk to my pastor about this ..

Do any of you experiance this?

dreamgurl

Yes He does and the ironic thing is that usually the dreams I have when He's not speaking to me are ones I don't remember when I wake up...but when He speaks, He gets my attention so much to a point that I can't forget what I've dreamed even if I don't quite understand them...but thank God for my Spiritual mother to help me interpret them from time to time.

honeisos

whew!.... I thought I was alone ... I spoke to my siter about this and she has had dreams as well...

In my dreams God does not "talk" to me , but he shows me things that will happen in my life....

For that, I'm very blessed and grateful.....

Thanks for your reponses guys ... I feel a lot better.. :)

honeisos

dreamgurl said:
Yes He does and the ironic thing is that usually the dreams I have when He's not speaking to me are ones I don't remember when I wake up...but when He speaks, He gets my attention so much to a point that I can't forget what I've dreamed even if I don't quite understand them...but thank God for my Spiritual mother to help me interpret them from time to time.

oh yes .. I really know what you mean ... there are certain dreams I could never forget... even now I can remember dreams from years go, in which God spoke to me ....

MAHOGNEY329

Future ESQ. w/nice hair:)
For the most part, every dream I have eventually comes true. Or it will be the event, but it will happen to someone else. But God truly speaks to us, when we are at rest. That has been a blessing, because shocks are not always neccessarily shocking to me:).

Sweet C

Has anyone had a dream that was full of symbolism that sometimes you had to research the Word to gain a better understanding of what parts of your dream had inferred?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Sometimes... I feel God shows me things through dreams too... dreams I have when I asleep and when I'm awake... Some of my dreams come true in some sort of way! :yep:

Country gal

How is God speaking to you in dreams?? I haven't experience this so I am naturally curious. I have dreams that I don't remember until the event happens and I am like oh, I have been here before.

Sometimes I have dreams of my mom but she is alive in the dreams still with cancer. It's weird because my son is apart of my life in the dreams with my mom. He didn't come until after she had died.

stcsweet

I've had many dreams where I felt that God was speaking to me. I can't remember them all, but I'm sure that some of those times it was because I wasn't 'listening' when I was awake (during those times when I wanted to trust myself instead of Him). Other times, I do have bits and pieces occur during daytime events.