Does revo hair brush work??

BrEE

has anyone ever tried the revo hair brush or know of anyone that's tried it?? i really wanna know if it works. i saw it at the mall and became interested. i remember watching the infomercial and always wondered about it. for those of you who dont know it's a rounded electric powered brush thats suppose to straighten,curl or add volume to the hair. i really dont think it could straighten hair . i really just want it to add volume and curl the ends,the effects of rollersetting.

CoCoChantel

I recall there being a thread about it and the split-ender. If you do a search for Revo or Revostyler is should pop up. If memory serves, I don't recall many of the ladies liking it very much.

Boadicea

I've used the revo-styler and didn't like it. Though it did make my hair look decent, it was only after a lot of fidgetting around with the dryer and the awkward thick handle. It took longer than it usually would and my hair was a little poufy. All in all, I don't think it was worth the money. If you want to try it, get it off eBay