Does The Sound Of People Walking In Flipflops

InsertCleverNameHere

YES! I hate the sound of the shoe flapping against the heel. I hate how people grip their toes in the most unnatural way when they have them on. I hate the way they make people shuffle when they walk.

I actually banned my daughter from wearing flip flops when she's out with me. I picked up a friend's kid a couple of weeks ago and little did I know, she had on flip flops. It took everything in me not to pull those shoes off that child's feet and cut them into 80 pieces. My daughter thought my suffering was absolutely hilarious.

theRaven

YES! I hate the sound of the shoe flapping against the heel. I hate how people grip their toes in the most unnatural way when they have them on. I hate the way they make people shuffle when they walk.

I actually banned my daughter from wearing flip flops when she's out with me. I picked up a friend's kid a couple of weeks ago and little did I know, she had on flip flops. It took everything in me not to pull those shoes off that child's feet and cut them into 80 pieces. My daughter thought my suffering was absolutely hilarious.

ITA to everything you said. I have mentioned once before I would like to ban all flip flops and force people to wear real shoes... of course if I was a fancy dictator.

Dayjoy

Old School Member

I HATE that shuffling noise!!! For some reason, I hear it most at Walmart. And people do it in any type of shoe. SO lazy. The flip flop sound only annoys me if I hear it on MY OWN feet. I have a pair of really cute slip in, heeled sandals and they make that noise. I guess I expect others to be annoying, but I can't stand to be that person myself.

LdyKamz

That's exactly how I feel at work. My coworker wears them everyday and has the nerve to always be up out of her seat!
Hmm do we work in the same office. The woman in mine likes the way it sounds which is why she is always floating around the office. She came shuffling up the hall and one of the partners came out of her office whipping her head in both directions looking for the source. When my co-worker appeared the partner said "[insert co-workers name], if you don't go put some shoes on right now I will scream" My co-worker scurried back to her desk.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
The sound a foot makes slapping against any backless shoe is gross. I used to work with a lady who you could hear her feet smacking against her wedges halfway round the office and what's worse is that the sound seemed to have a slight squelch like her foot was sweaty when it hit the shoe. uggghhh I can still hear it from 10 years ago. squelch clap, squelch clap

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
The sound a foot makes slapping against any backless shoe is gross. I used to work with a lady who you could hear her feet smacking against her wedges halfway round the office and what's worse is that the sound seemed to have a slight squelch like her foot was sweaty when it hit the shoe. uggghhh I can still hear it from 10 years ago. squelch clap, squelch clap
:lachen: