Does This Homemade Leave In/ReWetting Concotion Make Any Sense?

I never considered making my own leave in before but last night after using a new and expensive product for curls last night, I felt like I didn't want to add a heavy product on subsequent days to reactivate my curls and wet my hair. I also thought water might not be quite enough so I took a spray bottle, added about 13 oz of water, squeezed some V05 Moisture Milks Strawberry and Cream(cone free), maybe 3 small squeezes and then a couple of small squeezes of Rusk Smoother Leave in(not cone free) which is a cream (something that just hangs around my closet full of hair products that I rarely use). Anyway it seems decent, not heavy and not too light but I could be imagining things lol. Does that "recipe" seem like it could work or should I have added more product, different product or less water? Any tips/advice would be great....
Please post your homemade leave in's esp watery ones!!!

beautyaddict1913

Just see how it works for your hair. I recently mixed some Donna Marie Moisture mist with Taaliah Wahjiid protective bodifier mist and water and glycerine and I like it! I baggy with it and use it to refresh my hair.