DOMINICAN BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE IN FORT LAUDERDALE?

taytay86

Ladies,

I am searching for a dominican beauty supply store/salon that sells dominican products for a good price. I am very interested in trying Salerm scalp drops - can anyone recommend a good place in fort lauderdale or Miami.

TIA

Last edited:

BlackGeisha

I was just in this beauty supply store last week that had a lot of dominican products I picked a whole bunch of sample packs of salerm 21 and Miss Keys 10 in 1 super conditioner. They also had the full size bottles of many dominican products. The store is in South West Miami-Dade

Adriana Beauty Supply
11372 SouthWest Quail Roost Drive
Miami, FL 33157
(305) 971-2500

taytay86

I was just in this beauty supply store last week that had a lot of dominican products I picked a whole bunch of sample packs of salerm 21 and Miss Keys 10 in 1 super conditioner. They also had the full size bottles of many dominican products. The store is in South West Miami-Dade

Adriana Beauty Supply
11372 SouthWest Quail Roost Drive
Miami, FL 33157
(305) 971-2500

What were the prices like if you don't mind? THANKS SO MUCH!

BlackGeisha

Let me go investigate for you girl :grin:, the store is 5 mins. from my house, list the products you're interested in and I'll investigate the prices for you.

I only bought samples the little packs were $.99 - $1.50

Blkrose

Dont know of a specific Dominican Beauty Supply Store but if you haven already check out the BSS; going South on 441 before Sunrise and the Lauderhill Mall it would be on your right and of course going North on 441 past Sunrise and past the Lauderhill Mall it would be on your left they have a large selection of almost everything. You may also want to check any spanish based grocery stores they usually also contain a selection of hair products I know of one in Deerfield if your willing to travel. I dont know the prices at either location.

taytay86

Dont know of a specific Dominican Beauty Supply Store but if you haven already check out the BSS; going South on 441 before Sunrise and the Lauderhill Mall it would be on your right and of course going North on 441 past Sunrise and past the Lauderhill Mall it would be on your left they have a large selection of almost everything. You may also want to check any spanish based grocery stores they usually also contain a selection of hair products I know of one in Deerfield if your willing to travel. I dont know the prices at either location.

THANKS SO MUCH - does this place have a name? Is it in a strip mall or anything? I want to give directions to my MIL - she's in Lauderdale Lakes...

taytay86

Let me go investigate for you girl :grin:, the store is 5 mins. from my house, list the products you're interested in and I'll investigate the prices for you.

I only bought samples the little packs were $.99 - $1.50

LACIO LACIO LEAVE IN/TREATMENT
SALERM 21 B5
SALERM SCALP DROPS
SALERM WHEAT GERM TREATMENT
ALTER EGO GARLIC TREATMENT

tnorenberg

Girl I'm from there. I moved to Atlanta about a year and a half ago and every summer and for xmas I go back and stock up on my dominican products. I go to Elegant Beauty Supply on Atlantic Blvd. in Pompano. From 95 take the Atlantic Blvd. exit going west. The store will be on your right hand side just after you cross the rail road tracks. They have a lot of stuff and a whole bunch of Dominican and Brazilian products. I stock up there on my Lacio Lacio, silicon mix, and Brazilian keratin stuff. I think the owners are these Iranian guys and they are very cool.

SexySin985

Girl I'm from there. I moved to Atlanta about a year and a half ago and every summer and for xmas I go back and stock up on my dominican products. I go to Elegant Beauty Supply on Atlantic Blvd. in Pompano. From 95 take the Atlantic Blvd. exit going west. The store will be on your right hand side just after you cross the rail road tracks. They have a lot of stuff and a whole bunch of Dominican and Brazilian products. I stock up there on my Lacio Lacio, silicon mix, and Brazilian keratin stuff. I think the owners are these Iranian guys and they are very cool.

They also have another store in the WalMart plaza on Rock Island and McNab:yep:

They have a good selection of Dom. products.

Blkrose

THANKS SO MUCH - does this place have a name? Is it in a strip mall or anything? I want to give directions to my MIL - she's in Lauderdale Lakes...
I cant think of the name........on my credit card statement :look: its just called the beauty supply :ohwell: I tried looking it up for you and I think its called the Beauty Exchange- 1172 N State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313 has to be... but traveling on 441/State Rd 7 going south its on the right and going north its on the left, its kinda in its own section not in a strip mall per say but its pretty big so you cant miss it.........the elegant beauty supply store the other ladies mentioned is cool (its like 5 mins from my house) though the one on Atlantic is larger than the one on Mcnab and I only go there mostly when I want to buy some hair and even then only when its on sale :perplexed

Last edited:

taytay86

I cant think of the name........on my credit card statement :look: its just called the beauty supply :ohwell: I tried looking it up for you and I think its called the Beauty Exchange- 1172 N State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33313 has to be... but traveling on 441/State Rd 7 going south its on the right and going north its on the left, its kinda in its own section not in a strip mall per say but its pretty big so you cant miss it.........the elegant beauty supply store the other ladies mentioned is cool (its like 5 mins from my house) though the one on Atlantic is larger than the one on Mcnab and I only go there mostly when I want to buy some hair and even then only when its on sale :perplexed

My MIL went to the one by the walmart today - the prices of the products sound a bit expensive to me, so she is going to check out the one on Pampano later this week. Here are the prices:

Salerm 21 B5 8.5oz - $15:nono:
Salerm Scalp Drops - $11
Salerm Wheat Germ - $22:nono:

We're still on the hunt for alter ego garlic treatment, and my beloved lacio lacio :yep:

Does the store in Pampano have better prices?

Blkrose

My MIL went to the one by the walmart today - the prices of the products sound a bit expensive to me, so she is going to check out the one on Pampano later this week. Here are the prices:

Salerm 21 B5 8.5oz - $15:nono:
Salerm Scalp Drops - $11
Salerm Wheat Germ - $22:nono:

We're still on the hunt for alter ego garlic treatment, and my beloved lacio lacio :yep:

Does the store in Pampano have better prices?

No its the same, they own both stores. It may be cheaper at a Spanish store or she can check the store in Sunrise.

sunnysmyler

THANKS LADIES, I will pass these on to my MIL - I found one called Dominican Beauty Supply in Miami Gardens (http://miami.citysearch.com/profile/43415408/miami_gardens_fl/dominican_beauty_supply.html), is it good?

That's the exact place I was telling you about.....the prices are resonable, although I haven't compared prices with anywhere else. I purchased some Alter Ego products there a while back, it was $35 per bottle and I purchased 2 bottles. They gave me a lil discount for buying 2. I also bought Miss Keys 10 in 1 there for 5.99. Tell her to check it out.