***Dominican Products HOUSTON***

froggie08

Does anyone from Houston know where I could purchase Dominican products from locally. I really want to avoid buying them on-line, becuase of high shipping charges. I am dying to try Lacio Lacio Leave-In for my rollersets.:grin:

Girl, i have been searching H-Town up and down, looking for Dominican products. I simply gave up. I just order online.

Dang that is exactly what I didn't want to do. I might have to bite the bullet and order online. Chime in if you have a location.

I haven't found them in H town, but if you ever find them please bump this thread. But I just order on-line. The sites that have been recommended are good.

I ordered from Sickbay for the first time last week, and got my Silicon Mix yesterday; I had no problems with them or receiving my order.

I previously ordered it from Ibeautyny.com, but Sickbay was cheaper. Ibeautyny has LOTS of products; if you're a PJ like me, beware! :grin:

i have an all natural skin & health boutique. If you guys let me know the hot prods, i will look into getting some in my store. I do carry vatika. All of my prods are NOT on my website, but am revamping. Am thinking of going strictly online (not sure yet):drunk:, but since I am local we can always make arrangements for you to get prods. I have many customers that want to meet somewhere or i will deliver to elderly. so let me know

what does the silicon mix do for your hair?

i was just talking with someone about the Dominicans salons. I heard they do a real good job with African American hair

i have an all natural skin & health boutique. If you guys let me know the hot prods, i will look into getting some in my store. I do carry vatika. All of my prods are NOT on my website, but am revamping. Am thinking of going strictly online (not sure yet):drunk:, but since I am local we can always make arrangements for you to get prods. I have many customers that want to meet somewhere or i will deliver to elderly. so let me know

Hi Hysi!

It seems that Lacio Lacio is a popular product, also the silicon mix conditioner(s). It would be great if you carried the Lady Flor or Fior Color Showers hair rinse. I just purchased all of this stuff (except silicon mix) but I would definitely purchase from you when I run out!

This is all that comes to mind right now.

Thanks

Hola Chicas,

Can you all recommend Dominican Salons here in town? I'm an old customer of Ana's...can't take the wait!:nono:. Seriously, it was like a job...8+ hrs, say what? I could do that back in the day, but not now....I also have been looking for them here in town, and the asian markets are like, "domi-who?"

I appreciate the feedback...btw, what do you all use as a hair thickening product? besides Megatek...:spinning: TIA!

I am in FortBend, near Pearland...where are you guys located? Maybe we can plan a meet-up?

Hi Hysi!

It seems that Lacio Lacio is a popular product, also the silicon mix conditioner(s). It would be great if you carried the Lady Flor or Fior Color Showers hair rinse. I just purchased all of this stuff (except silicon mix) but I would definitely purchase from you when I run out!

This is all that comes to mind right now.

Thanks

i will definitely look into getting some dom prods. i use them too! thx 4 the feedbk!

Back