Dont' B Bald Cream

vonte422

Have any of you ladies heard of this? I was browising through the Sally website and I was like :ohwell::perplexed so I googled to find the ingredients and a member of Blackhairplanet was asking about it also.

Heres the ingredients:
Cactus Juice, Aloe Vera Juice, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sterayl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Oleth 20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Pathenol, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba oil, Rosemary, Fragrance.

while some stuff seems like it may be good the petro is what i dont like, it brings me dandruff :nono:. the directions say that it should be applied to the scalp only, for it will make the hair "crunchy"
I found it while trying to find things to put in my growth potion for my sister and I so far I have nature's blessing (got ebay happy last year and have enough jars to last years), MN, BT, Folicure, and thinking about ordering Mega Tek, But I was wondering if you ladies think this would be a good addition to our products , although I don't really know what actually stimulates growth here. Maybe the aloe juice and I'm wondering if Cactus juice does something special

The dont b bald Ive seen in my bss says on the back that it has hormones in it. Once I saw hormones I put it back down. I only picked it up in the first place cuz it looked stupid. This same store also sells Ash away lotion. :lachen:

DivaD04

Have any of you ladies heard of this? I was browising through the Sally website and I was like :ohwell::perplexed so I googled to find the ingredients and a member of Blackhairplanet was asking about it also.

Heres the ingredients:
Cactus Juice, Aloe Vera Juice, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Sterayl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Oleth 20, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Pathenol, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba oil, Rosemary, Fragrance.

while some stuff seems like it may be good the petro is what i dont like, it brings me dandruff :nono:. the directions say that it should be applied to the scalp only, for it will make the hair "crunchy"
I found it while trying to find things to put in my growth potion for my sister and I so far I have nature's blessing (got ebay happy last year and have enough jars to last years), MN, BT, Folicure, and thinking about ordering Mega Tek, But I was wondering if you ladies think this would be a good addition to our products , although I don't really know what actually stimulates growth here. Maybe the aloe juice and I'm wondering if Cactus juice does something special

rosemary is a stimulant:
Antioxidant, antiseptic, and antispasmodic- Rosemary is a key herb in European herbal medicine. For centuries, rosemary has been used to treat arthritis, baldness, headaches, stomach upset, pains, strains, cuts, scrapes, and bruises. Contemporary scientific research suggests that rosemary may be useful for:
Eczema- increased circulation in the skin after application of rosemary may carry away inflammatory chemicals.
(Rosemary is not a fungalcide)

herbs http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/search/search.php?keywords=rosemary
Precautions

Women who have heavy periods should avoid excessive use of rosemary, since it stimulate menstrual flow. The herb should not be used medicinally during pregnancy. Small amounts of rosemary used in cooking, however, are safe for pregnant women and for women who have heavy periods.

i've highlighted what i like in the product but for the rest that is synthetically made in the lab...um i'll pass. i looked at my sister crazy who bought baby don't be bald GREASE and the only ingredient was petrolatum and a couple of others that was purely crap. i think it's a waste of money if all you get is perfumed grease. so if this cream will make the air crunchy, i suggest using it alone or look for ingredients that are in it like the oils :yep: it has and rosemary and maybe some other herbs, put them in a clear jar(mainly) or bottle, sit them out in the sun for about an hour or so (may sit longer), strain the herbs and replace oil in a plastic bottle. to make your oil stronger try adding pieces of herbs in the oil... just an idea.

dlove

Hey I bought baby dont be bald back in the late '90's and to be honest with you it worked. It itched my scalp like crazy too. I read that meant the follicles were allowing for hair growth. I even remember this guy I knew that told me that he used it and it made his balding head itch.

Detroit2Dallas

Yeah it worked, but you have to get the right kind. Its the kind that smells good and its light blue and it has a picture of a bee in place of the word "be" and it says spanish something or nother on the bottle. Girl, dont get that other cheapy mess, it stinks up to high heaven and its a imitator. HTH

danigurl18

i see this everytime i go to the bss and i always walk away... i would love to see some pics if someone decides to be the guinea pig

MsButterfli

i got some back in the day in a red jar. i had a girl braiding my hair who literally ripped the hair from the root, i used it, it was really tingly (this was in the 90s) but it worked tho