Don't get an attitude, praise God

Zeal

Ladies.......

Has anyone ever just dropped off the face of the planet. Out of your life. Someone who you thought would "be there for you" in a time of need.

i.e. People who were always there for you, my ex- boyfriend (was not there) when my father passed away, my roomate from college who always told me that I was her best friend.

I have come to realize that people are in you life for a "season". Chuckling to myself. Well I did not just come to that conclusion. I had an ephiphany.(sp?)

I prayed a long time ago that God would remove anyone from my life that would block my blessings, and that would not align me with him.

So why in the world "was" I feeling somewaht annoyed. When some people did not respond to me when I needed help. Not even as much as I am sorry I can't do it. (chuckling again to myself)

That's what I asked for so I praise God. God loves me and knows what is best for me..... that goes for you too.

Highly Favored8

This within it self is a blessing and a needed word for me today. I thank you for this. God allows certain people to be in our lives for a reason and a season. Once they are gone they served their purpose and it is up to us to move on. Thank you again God is so good!:yep:

Zeal

This within it self is a blessing and a needed word for me today. I thank you for this. God allows certain people to be in our lives for a reason and a season. Once they are gone they served their purpose and it is up to us to move on. Thank you again God is so good!:yep:

Your welcome. Be blessed.

metamorfhosis

Ladies.......

Has anyone ever just dropped off the face of the planet. Out of your life. Someone who you thought would "be there for you" in a time of need.

Zeal:

I have been there. Oh yes. Everything turned out just fine. I am happier than ever.

We do have to be careful who we let into our lives because some are sent by the devil to take you out. (Got that from an Apostle).

Anyway, I won't write my testimony again. If you want to read about my experience, I am going to provide the link below and it is post #2.

You will be just fine. :meme:

Here's the link-->Do People Really Have A Contract With The Devil?? - Long Hair Care Forums

HeChangedMyName

Ladies.......

i.e. People who were always there for you, my ex- boyfriend (was not there) when my father passed away, my roomate from college who always told me that I was her best friend.

I have come to realize that people are in you life for a "season". Chuckling to myself. Well I did not just come to that conclusion. I had an ephiphany.(sp?)

I prayed a long time ago that God would remove anyone from my life that would block my blessings, and that would not align me with him.

So why in the world "was" I feeling somewaht annoyed. When some people did not respond to me when I needed help. Not even as much as I am sorry I can't do it. (chuckling again to myself)

That's what I asked for so I praise God. God loves me and knows what is best for me..... that goes for you too.

Meeeeee tooooo. I even began to pray that God remove my flesh feelings for men that I thought were good potential mates, if they were not meant for me and that he take away the feelings that unfit mates had toward me. wouldn't you know, the one I had pegged as my future hubby just stopped looking so fine one day. I was like :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Because I thought he was something special, but then I thought about my prayer and the lightbulb went off I was much happier.

Zeal

Zeal:

I have been there. Oh yes. Everything turned out just fine. I am happier than ever.

We do have to be careful who we let into our lives because some are sent by the devil to take you out. (Got that from an Apostle).

Anyway, I won't write my testimony again. If you want to read about my experience, I am going to provide the link below and it is post #2.

You will be just fine. :meme:

Here's the link-->Do People Really Have A Contract With The Devil?? - Long Hair Care Forums

I read your testimony.

Thank. No worries. I know that I will be fine. Just to be close to God is my desire.

plainj

I love testimonies like these. To see God work it out--however He does it. Good for you and good for your epiphany/revelation. Love it.

magviv

I met my new supervisor today and I had been really worried that this person would just be a repeat of the previous person. My previous person was definitely not in my corner and I suffered under this person for six years. The jury is still out but so far, this person is the total opposite of his predecessor and I am looking forward to coming to work for the first time in a long time! I had been praying all weekend and asking others to pray for me. God is good!