DRASTIC MAKEOVER?????

PanamasOwn

Have you ever wanted to just make such an extreme change to yourself? Whether its hair color, an extreme cut, or anything. I really want to "re-invent" myself. Like I have always had dark hair, I am seriously considering going either a Beyonce honey Brown or a Mariah Carey color. I want to stay within the limits of "corporate standards" but I want to really step into my inner DIVA.

I don't know what triggered this, but I am wondering if there are any other ladies who have felt like me, or feel like me right now.

Twisties

I think new seasons often trigger these feelings. So with Fall coming up, lots of people want to revamp from the Summer and get new look. It's quite common.

I color my hair myself but always darker. Now I have been thinking lately that I want to lighten it, but that would require a visit to a shop since I KNOW not to attempt to go lighter at home.

I understand how u feel though.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I've done this several times. They were always in the Spring though. The results were one Halle Berry cut, two BC's , and most recently, coppery highlights.

Alpha Female

Honey, if people wouldn't think I was sick with cancer or something, I'd consider going near bald - you know, the G.I. Jane look that Demi Moore was sporting for that movie. Less hassle, less work, less headache, but still unique and different! Like I said, the only drawback is people thinking I might be sick!

PanamasOwn

Honey, if people wouldn't think I was sick with cancer or something, I'd consider going near bald - you know, the G.I. Jane look that Demi Moore was sporting for that movie. Less hassle, less work, less headache, but still unique and different! Like I said, the only drawback is people thinking I might be sick!

LOL... I know..even though it would make me feel good, someone else would have something to say about it. Personally I would LOVE to have long honey brown hair with dark brown or auburn highlights. but i know my bf would have a fit because of the color. I think it would be something different. more extreme for me

dillard

ur not alone girl. i feel like this every couple of months. and the sad thing is... i usually do it!! :shocked:

i went from near APL relaxed to 1-inch natural to ear-length fire red natural, to neck length blonde natural to APL copper gold natural to Halle Berry relaxed... i think i'm thru now though :look:

sareca

I buy new makeup when I'm feelin' that way. :yep: New shadows, new liner, blush, gloss, and maybe some earrings.