Drink Your Water Challenge

cravoecanela

I drank 88 ounces today.

My mother does not drink water. I'm trying to get her to drink more, so I've put an app on her phone so she could track her consumption. The woman told me today at 5 pm that she has not yet finished the 16 oz bottle she started after her morning coffee. I don't understand! She has the clearest, smoothest skin I have ever seen and doesn't complain about headaches or fatigue. I need her to do better though.

Daina

For the work week I was able to achieve my goal of 1 gallon 4 out of 5 days. Yesterday I was so exhausted I came home, threw food at the kids and passed out so I fell short. Weekends are the challenge for me but I am trying to do better. Will check in on Monday with how I do.

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Saturday I made my 90oz. Yesterday I think I came close, but I was away from home most of the day so I couldn't be running to the restroom and I couldn't measure as accurately. I did finish 2 26oz bottles of water and one 17oz water bottle. I went to a restaurant and finished a large glass of ice water so I'll estimate that on the low side and say 12oz of actual water. So...around 81oz for yesterday.