Drink Your Water Challenge

southerncitygirl

3 12oz cups ginger tumeric tea with lemon and honey
1 12oz cup mango green tea
8oz water
8oz water
32 oz green smoothie ( water, mango, green powder, wild blueberries, cherries, cranberries, dates, chia seeds, pink lady apple, pear)

I am trying to drink 70-80 ounces a day of liquids mostly herbal teas and water.

Last edited:

GettingKinky

Do you carry that around or do you leave it at work? I carry a regular water bottle and refill throughout the day. I feel I could be doing better.

I take it to work every day, but I usually finish before I leave work. I use the huge bottle to fill a mug and I drink from that.

sparkle25

I'm not joining the challenge but I want to say I think this is a great! My hair grows extremely fast and it grows a lot. My problem is breakage so don't get jealous lol. It's no good if I can't keep the ends from breaking off. But I DO think it grows so much because I drink at least 2 liters of water plus tons of juice and tea every day. I'm always thirsty. So good luck to you ladies. Xoxoxo

Shalay11

I need to have my butt on this challenge .. Lately I just don't like the taste of water .. I know there are things I can do to make it taste better ... So maybe I will add this challenge to my 4 month in the same protective style challenge ...

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I easily got in my 90oz Thursday and Friday. In fact, on Thursday I did an extra 8oz and Friday I did an extra 16oz. But then came the weekend. I don't think I got in even 30oz either day. I hope I can get back in today. Definitely by tomorrow.

Tefnut

I'm back. Had a dental procedure that kinda threw me off.
Having low water intake contributed to constipation, extremely dry lips and who knows what else.
I've resumed my H20 drinking schedule.
Drinking 50.7 oz minimum and will work up to doubling to 101.4 oz over the next two weeks.
Did this over the past few days.

Last edited: