Drink Your Water Challenge

Evolving78

I fell off. I have a Brita water pitch and I got tired of filling it up. So my water intake decreased. I decided to stop being lazy and fill it up. Now I can fill up my water bottle again. I just wasn't about that drinking straight from the tap life! lol I started to feel dehydrated too. Like I started feeling sluggish.

GettingKinky

I'm trying to catch up. I didn't finish all my water on Friday so I had to finish it yesterday. Now I'm trying to finish Saturday's water and Sundays water today.

tashboog

I'm on Instagram
I've fell off the wagon hard :lol:! I'm going to get back on track starting today! I have got to do better especially if I want to lose more weight before summer :yep:. Water really helps me to get rid of those last few pounds so I've got to do better.

tashboog

I'm on Instagram
So I've realized if I don't start drinking my water on my way to work I fall short. Also if I don't have at least 80% of my water by the time I leave work I fall short. I will do better today because I was short by 16 oz yesterday :wallbash:.

so1913

I'm doing a 10 week challenge at my gym (in week 6 now) and they want us to shoot for 1 gallon a day. I've only been able to do that 2 or 3 times, its very difficult! Right now I've been consistently doing around 96 oz daily during the week and 32-64oz on weekends. The two biggest differences I've noticed so far is my skin doesn't get "ashy" if I don't apply a moisturizer and my nails and cuticles look so much healthier and the skin around the nails not as dry, which I've been trying for at least 2 years now to get them to not be so dry by moisturizing the heck out of them with hand creams and cuticle oils. Who knew the solution the whole time was increasing my water intake, problem solved!