Drink your way to waistlength... Any results on hair growth??

Blue_Berry

I been reading through the " Drink your way to waistlength" thread and been looking for hair growth results. It a pretty long thread and a lot to read. (I think I looked through 20 or 30 pgs) I still haven't found were the results would be located. If anyone had try the cocktail recipe what were the results that benefit your hair?

This is the thread I'm talking about. It is very interesting, but super long:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=288413

*Frisky*

Good luck cause I remember asking that same question in that thread and basically got ignored hahahaha

cutiebe2

I did it but made my own variation using hemp protien instead of eggs. I liked the shake for overall health but wouldn't say it lead to growth. I was using that shake for about 6 months. I had maca root powder and some green powder in there. All good for health. I am trying to start it up again because it was cost effective and easy to do. I also had alopecia spots and they grew back very well which was probably partly due to the shake. My skin looked great as well. Again increased growth? Not so much it seemed the same as usual, just healthier hair.

tallnomad

I did this consistently for about a year or so, daily, and now I still do it at least 2-3 times a week, however, I don't do the raw egg anymore, just white protein powder.

Honestly, I did not see any excessive growth, but my hair felt really strong and my new growth was/is softer. Overall, the drink gives me a lot of energy, keeps me full and makes me feel very healthy.

I think a lot of ladies got "addicted" to the overall health factors and that's why the thread was so long. After awhile, I almost forgot I was drinking it for hair because we were sharing about other health benefits.

Sorry we didn't provide photos, but I'm glad I discovered the shake and it's a staple for me and my overall health.

McBrides3

hey you guys Im new to LHCF and I could really use some help on my hair journey. Ive got plenty of tips on what not to do and what is helpful. But am still unsure of what my hair regimen is lacking. any suggestions would be great: I have only had 3 perms/Color and i am 3 months post relaxer and transitioning thank you so much