*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Mecca_Goddess

I've been doing my cocktail... every other day though.... I need to do better with my consistency and will work on that this week.

All in all.... I'm still in!

grow

well Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll, i'm back with my tail between my legs.:sad:

not that this doesn't work, 'cause it does, but it's just been so difficult for me to be consistent with it recently.

as you remember at my start here, i was mixing my eggs in my fresh juiced fruits and veggie drinks, but after all that washing, peeling, slicing and dicing, i got tired and/or too busy to keep up with it.:blush:

i know many have spoken of other protein drinks they mix thier eggs in, but we don't have that over here in milan, italy.:nono:

as it is, i had to order the whey protein and all that takes alot of time, energy, and not to mention the cost to get it here. (which is why i never even considered ordering the protein drinks from america):nono:

i just don't know how to keep up.:sad:

but i must do something because it doesn't seem like my hair is growing at the fast rate it was back in jan-feb.

ok, today i've promised myself, since i don't have to go to work, I WILL do the juicing....hopefully i can check back here later on and say i did it!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Grow, why don't you k.i.s.s.? Don't feel badly that you can't keep up with your reggie, it was quite complicated, you were doing good to hang in there as long as you did! Try a recipe that will allow you to do it consistently. The original recipe is so simple, I'm able to keep up with it, but if i relied on a lot of other ingredients I know I would get burnt out. I know me. I don't do elaborate. It's the same way with my hair. Uh uh, I need a few steps, and I'm out.

Great job, Mecca, if every other day works for you, hang in there!

I got my cocktail on, join me!

ladysaraii

I got my shake in (although I didn't add the WGO...bad me)

And I order the book, so far it's really good. Thanks for the rec Bronze!!!

Angelicus

For those that are not drinking this shake... you are missing out. It's delicious. I just had one this afternoon! :lick:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Did not get my cocktail on, had breakfast with the fam - again. Made sure my dd was relaxed and happy before TAKS testing...

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I missed out today, Angelicus, but I'll be joining you this evening, bet!:grin:

For those that are not drinking this shake... you are missing out. It's delicious. I just had one this afternoon! :lick:

Oooh, girlie, that sounds sooo good. I'll have to keep this one in mind if I ever have to cocktail on the go! Good job!:yep:

I was running late this morning and didn't have time to mix my cocktail, so when I stopped at the gas station i picked up this:

http://www.nakedjuice.com/#OurJuices/Background/MainMenu/Families/Protein/bottle0

I guess this can be a substitute for the day... Hopefully I can get my cocktail tonight. Keep cocktailin' ladies!!!!

Angelicus

Hello. My shake is very simple and down right delicious. It's sick how I wake up panting like a dog for this shake.

1 organic/natural egg
2/3 c of Soy milk. I prefer unsweetened.
1/2 frozen banana
3 large frozen strawberries
2 tbs of wheat germ

It comes out tasting just like a milk shake. It's thick, rich, delicious and I have not gained weight. I recently cut my hair but my hair so I can't tell if my hair is getting longer again but it sure is growing out thicker... and let's not talk about how I have to shave every five days.

I do not use wheat germ oil (because I'm poor and scared to buy the wrong brand).

OT: I hate when people say brown eggs taste better because brown eggs come from red chickens, white eggs come from white chickens. :yep:

Get on this shake! :weird:

Pooks

I haven't been eating right lately so the shake can't testify through my skin :ohwell:

Ran outta WG oil, need to restock at some point. Still haven't been getting up early enough for home-blended smoothies :rolleyes: will 'try' again next week...

I like your new avi Angelicus :gorgeous: very purty

ETA: Just ordered more WG oil, should be here soon

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

This is my recipe, too! I luv luv luv it :lick:, I'm out of strawberries and bananas right now, but it IS addictive. It's like a delicious treat that's GOOD for you. Beat that!

Hello. My shake is very simple and down right delicious. It's sick how I wake up panting like a dog for this shake.

1 organic/natural egg
2/3 c of Soy milk. I prefer unsweetened.
1/2 frozen banana
3 large frozen strawberries
2 tbs of wheat germ

It comes out tasting just like a milk shake. It's thick, rich, delicious and I have not gained weight. I recently cut my hair but my hair so I can't tell if my hair is getting longer again but it sure is growing out thicker... and let's not talk about how I have to shave every five days.

I do not use wheat germ oil (because I'm poor and scared to buy the wrong brand).

OT: I hate when people say brown eggs taste better because brown eggs come from red chickens, white eggs come from white chickens. :yep:

Get on this shake! :weird:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Co-Sign with Vee, Angelicus, your avi is hawt. What a great spokesperson you are. If I
I hadn't tried the cocktail, with your testimonies, I would at least give it a teeny tiny shot. Lol.

Last edited:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

^Oh, tha pressure! When you say summaries, do you mean testimonials and such? Before and After kinda things? Remember, now, a lot of Egglettes liked the thread as is, so...We shall see...

Stella B.

Well ladies, I just got my cocktail on! I did something a little different today, because I only had a half glass of rice milk left, so out of desperation I ended up pouring the rest of my Bolthouse Vanilla Chai tea in with the rice milk to make my cocktail. I then added my liquid egg, 1 tsp. of wheat getm oil, and 1/4 cup of eggnog to give it a little kick-blended it all, and I was so surprised at how great it tasted. The vanilla chai tea gave it a rich vanilla cinamony taste that was so flavorful it hid the horrid taste of the Viobin wheat germ oil! I was so happy that I stumbled up on this today, that I just had to share! As an added bonus, the Bolthouse tea has 10 grams of protein in it, has a full day's supply of amino acids in it, and some vitamin content in it too. The tea has soy milk in it already, which helped with the mix. I think I'll be using this to replace some of the milk in my cocktail. If you like chai tea, you will like the way this blends up with the other cocktail ingredients.
Rich, creamy, and tasty!! :lick::lick::lick:::yep:

Last edited:

ladysaraii

Has anyone tried teh Now brand of WGO?

I was wondering if it tasted any better than the Viobon which is EVERYWHERE. Maybe we need to write them a letter and get them to improve the taste

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

^Now is virtually tasteless. It's soo much better, but I can get 4 times the amount of Viobin WGO for the price. So, I suffer through it to save $$. It doesn't really bother me too much, now.

Get your drink on, Egglettes!

ladysaraii

^Now is virtually tasteless. It's soo much better, but I can get 4 times the amount of Viobin WGO for the price. So, I suffer through it to save $$. It doesn't really bother me too much, now.

Get your drink on, Egglettes!

Thanks Bronze! Why is it the cheaper stuff is always the grossest.

I think i might order a bottle and maybe I can mix them to build myself up to the Viobin. (althoug it's not bothering me too much this morning)

And btw, I'm getting my cocktail on while we speak.

My mix is :

almond milk
egg
WGO
WG
1 scoop MM Mocha protein powder

I calculated the calories in my daily allotment as avoid weight gain.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I tried Almond Milk for the first time this week, and it's great! I will be using it for my cocktails instead of soy, from now on.

Yep, it's pretty gross. But believe me, if you make it through 2 weeks of that stuff, you're good to go. Your toleration will have been built up dramatically.

Thanks Bronze! Why is it the cheaper stuff is always the grossest.

I think i might order a bottle and maybe I can mix them to build myself up to the Viobin. (althoug it's not bothering me too much this morning)

And btw, I'm getting my cocktail on while we speak.

My mix is :

almond milk
egg
WGO
WG
1 scoop MM Mocha protein powder

I calculated the calories in my daily allotment as avoid weight gain.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Stella B, I gotta tell ya, eggnog makes ANYTHING taste better, lol. I even use it to make pound cakes. Can we say :lick::lick:?

Well ladies, I just got my cocktail on! I did something a little different today, because I only had a half glass of rice milk left, so out of desperation I ended up pouring the rest of my Bolthouse Vanilla Chai tea in with the rice milk to make my cocktail. I then added my liquid egg, 1 tsp. of wheat getm oil, and 1/4 cup of eggnog to give it a little kick-blended it all, and I was so surprised at how great it tasted. The vanilla chai tea gave it a rich vanilla cinamony taste that was so flavorful it hid the horrid taste of the Viobin wheat germ oil! I was so happy that I stumbled up on this today, that I just had to share! As an added bonus, the Bolthouse tea has 10 grams of protein in it, has a full day's supply of amino acids in it, and some vitamin content in it too. The tea has soy milk in it already, which helped with the mix. I think I'll be using this to replace some of the milk in my cocktail. If you like chai tea, you will like the way this blends up with the other cocktail ingredients.
Rich, creamy, and tasty!! :lick::lick::lick:::yep:

grow

hi ladies!

i was precautious about writing in until i DID something about my predicament, so NOW i can happily say that last week, I DID MY EGG SHAKE 6 DAYS OUT OF 7!!!

now, i'm out of the whey protein, again, but at least i think (i hope) i'm back on track!

happy cocktails, ladies!

Pooks

Stupid me ordered the wrong WG oil, now I have to return it in the mail and wait even longer for my unrefined food grade oil to arrive :wallbash:

What other oils do you guys put in your shake? I have some virgin coconut, maybe I should use that for now...