*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

~Vintage Queen~

After a long while I've had my egg shake w/chlorella.

I'm going to udate (annoy some) and edit this post every day that I drink it.

Thanks to Bronze and the rest keeping me encouraged. xX

1. :drink:23/05/10, 2.:drink:25/05/10, 3.:drink:26/05/10, 4.:drink:28/05/10, 5.:drink:01/06/10, 6.:drink:02/06/10, 7.:drink:03/06/10, 8.:drink:03/06/10, 9.:drink:05/06/10, 10.:drink:06/06/10, 11th.:drink:,12th.:drink:, 13th.:drink: 14th .:drink:, 15th :drink:, 16th.:drink: 17th.:drink: 18th.:drink: 19th.:drink: 20th.:drink: 23rd.:drink: 27th.:drink:

Last edited:

Aggie

Just wanted to share a few recent pics to note my progress.
These are in progression from most recent to well, less recent? LOL!
Anyhoo, they are in the opposite direction.

I've made progress, don't you think?

Drink up, Egglettes, Drink up!!!

I am indeed impressed with all this lush-ous loveliness covering your head BBB. I love it a lot!!! I am so happy for you my dear. God bless.

trinigul

Hey you all!
Well I haven't been cocktailing for a little while. My breatises were just getting tooooo big (and they're heavy too). I was doing 2 eggs a day. Maybe I'll start up again with 1. Anyway, I was consistent for 6 months (October '09 thru March '10) and I am still reaping the great rewards:
#1 - nails still very hard and growing like weeds
#2 - FOUGHT!!! with last year's banana clip last Sunday. My hair is so thick, strong and glossy. I have some 2-strand twists in and they are just...JUICY! No scalp showing.

grow

i've been drinking my egg mix since i got back on track!
switching to regular juice instead of juicing is really working!
thanks B!

Sugarshoc

Ok, ladies. I got my wheat germ today and I'm ordering the oil. I'm going to drink my shake at night. I'm about to make it now. I can't wait to see results.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Sugarshoc to our Nest!!!

What's your goal? You will see results pretty quickly, but ofcourse, you probably already know that, lol!

I did not get my cocktail on, Egglettes, but I did get a couple of boiled eggs in...does that count?

Have a blessed night!!

trinigul

i've been drinking my egg mix since i got back on track!
switching to regular juice instead of juicing is really working!
thanks B!

Must be something in the air. Four Magic Bullets and a Vitamix later and all I want to do is down Bolthouse juices. Not feeling guilty either.

Miss_C

Hi Ladies, I've been kind of :sekret: around on this page and I thought why not try it myself? So I've been drinking it for about a week now and :wow:

I feel pretty good! i have been doing my shake with protien powder, almond milk, egg, flax and primrose oils. Sometimes I add fruit or bolthouse juice or even blend in some spinach. Yummy!

I found this site that has delicious recipies for protien shakes. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/proteinshakes.htm I'm sure some of you ladies may use these to mix it up every once in awhile.

Thanks for the inspiration Egglettes!

Pooks

A persistent dark rash about the size of a 5p piece / dime which I had on my hand has stopped itching, the skin is no longer raised and the skin is almost back to normal! :yay: I'm contributing it to my shake and in particular the new brand of WG oil I started using. :yep:

Still using store bought smoothies to bulk out my shake with the occasional home blend on the weekends - I think this is my new norm. I hardly ever get tempted by a solid breakfast now, I just want my cocktail first thing!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, God bless!

Marquette

I love this shake, I have been drinking it for about 8 mts. I did give it a break for awhile and I could notice the difference in a bad way. So I got back on it, I did have to change from soy milk to almond milk but it really makes your hair grow thick and healthy.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Jaime to our Nest!!!

Thank you for sharing your results on the cocktail. Post more often, okay?

VeePickni, I'm so glad you are reaping the benefits. Have a blessed weekend, too!

I promise you, I contribute my good health to the cocktail. I have hardly had cold or flu since I started this over a year ago. If I get any symptoms, they go away immediately.

Drink up, everyone!

Mahalarika

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and I found this forum on the internet because I've been having HUGE problems with my hair and my best friend mentioned a drink that she used to have when she was younger that helped hair growth and gave me some of the ingredients that it had I googled it and voila! It brought me here.

Bronze, I'm very interested in your story because I have lost a ton of my hair (so bad that you can see scalp and I'm very embarrassed when my hair is wet). I had an accident 2 years ago and my doctor told me the stress and shock of the accident caused my hair loss. Not sure of it's just telogen effluvium or actual alopecia.

How long did it take drinking the shake to notice an improvement in your scalp filling in? I've been trying EVERYTHING to get my hair to grow back and I'm fed up and very worried. I can't be BALD! :(

I bought the books "Natural Way to Super Beauty" by Mary Ann Crenshaw and "Healthy Hair and Common Sense" by Dale Alexander and have started taking the shake religiously about 3 weeks ago but I don't yet notice a marked improvement.

My recipe is:
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1 organic egg
2 tablespoons of wheat germ
1 tablespoon of lecithin granules
1 tablespoon of chia seeds (got this from Dale Alexander book this is in the original recipe)
frozen strawberries

I tried it with the wheat germ oil (viobin) and it made me gag so badly that I had to remove the oil to be able to drink the shake.

Praying that this works for me like it did for you and that I get all of my hair back and then some.

Thanks for this thread. It's given me hope that there is something out there that will help me.

Pooks

Thanks for posting Mahalarika!

I believe you will see great results as long as you are consistent with your shake maintain an otherwise healthful diet. Take pictures periodically to document your hair's recovery, I'm sure you'll be sharing progress in the coming months.

Stay blessed Egglettes!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Welcome Egglette Mahalarika to our Nest!!!
Welcome Back Egglette DDTexlaxed to our Nest!!!

Mahalarika, please take pictures to document your hair and scalp, like VeePickni shared. It is so easy to think we aren't making progress, when, in fact we are. I absolutely hated to photograph my hair and scalp - it was just so atrocious!! But, i'm glad i did. Now, I can actually see what has taken place, instead of using my memories/imagination to deceive me. This is so important - that way you won't give up, because you'll see that it's working.

Also, give yourself about 3 months to make progress in your hair - i think the book calls for 6. You have to give those follicles time to heal and sprout, in my opinion. Just dedicate 6 months to this and you won't be sorry. Take pictures at least monthly, and you'll have proof.

All of the other side effects, skin, nails, libido you'll notice pretty soon - like probably, now, if you have been on this a month.

I am getting so many compliments and that's how i know i've made some major progress - i'm getting weave-checked again. I used to get hair compliments ALL the time, and then they just stopped coming :ohwell:. But, i wasn't delusional, my hair was jacked. But, thank God, it's coming baaaaack :grin:.

I really wish i had taken more pictures, but, you live and learn. The ones that I did take are pretty impressive to me. And, get this, I only started taking pics after my hair was showing progress! Those first images are after my hair had IMPROVED and i had built up courage to take photos. :perplexed:ohwell:

Anyway, remain consistent, check-in often and try to tolerate that wheat germ oil. If you can just hold your nose and chug it down for at least 9 days, you'll be able to handle it forever. WGO is powerful stuff, you don't want to leave it out of your cocktail.

Blessings everyone~
Happy Memorial Day!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and I found this forum on the internet because I've been having HUGE problems with my hair and my best friend mentioned a drink that she used to have when she was younger that helped hair growth and gave me some of the ingredients that it had I googled it and voila! It brought me here.

Bronze, I'm very interested in your story because I have lost a ton of my hair (so bad that you can see scalp and I'm very embarrassed when my hair is wet). I had an accident 2 years ago and my doctor told me the stress and shock of the accident caused my hair loss. Not sure of it's just telogen effluvium or actual alopecia.

How long did it take drinking the shake to notice an improvement in your scalp filling in? I've been trying EVERYTHING to get my hair to grow back and I'm fed up and very worried. I can't be BALD! :(

I bought the books "Natural Way to Super Beauty" by Mary Ann Crenshaw and "Healthy Hair and Common Sense" by Dale Alexander and have started taking the shake religiously about 3 weeks ago but I don't yet notice a marked improvement.

My recipe is:
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1 organic egg
2 tablespoons of wheat germ
1 tablespoon of lecithin granules
1 tablespoon of chia seeds (got this from Dale Alexander book this is in the original recipe)
frozen strawberries

I tried it with the wheat germ oil (viobin) and it made me gag so badly that I had to remove the oil to be able to drink the shake.

Praying that this works for me like it did for you and that I get all of my hair back and then some.

Thanks for this thread. It's given me hope that there is something out there that will help me.

Thanks for posting Mahalarika!

I believe you will see great results as long as you are consistent with your shake maintain an otherwise healthful diet. Take pictures periodically to document your hair's recovery, I'm sure you'll be sharing progress in the coming months.

Stay blessed Egglettes!

I'm going to restart when I get my wheat germ oil.

Mahalarika

Bronze and VeePickni thanks so much for your helpful replies! I am totally mortified at the state of my scalp and hair but you are right I should take pictures to document my progress because looking and obsessing about my (lack of) hair and seeing myself in the mirror everyday, maybe I just can't see the progress for myself.

I have spent countless hours researching on the net any alternative treatments that might be able to help me in my quest to grow all of my hair back and was wondering if anyone else is trying evening primrose oil and coconut oil scalp massages to regrow hair? I'm trying these too.

As far as the disgusting wheat germ oil goes, i'm gonna just try to hold my nose and down a tablespoonful of it on it's own before I drink the shake and maybe it won't make me gag so much that way.

I've switched to almond milk and hopefully I won't balloon up from the calories in this shake.

Good Sunday to you all!

lizzyb168

I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but cant you make all your cocktail mixes on sunday and refridgerate them for the whole week so you wont have to make one individually everyday????

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Lizzyb168, it has been suggested before, but it wouldn't be a good idea, imo, because of the raw egg. It would make things so much easier, but i wouldn't want that egg fermenting and stuff,,,,i wouldn't try it, so i wouldn't suggest it to anyone else.

I did think of mixing everything else together and then popping in the egg the day you need it...but haven't tried it yet.

Thanks for helping, though. Keep the ideas coming!!
I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but cant you make all your cocktail mixes on sunday and refridgerate them for the whole week so you wont have to make one individually everyday????