*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Drinking this right now right. Added peanut butter and banana to make it taste a little better. Might add honey next time. I'm going to drink this at night instead on the morning. It will be my "snack" when I get hungry after dinner

ladysaraii

I had mine last night. I added spinach, strawberry, and banana.

I want to keep drinking it but that WGO is ugh, I'd forgotten the taste of it. I'm thinking of either cutting it out for a while or just finding something else to help mask it. We'll see what I can find.

Solila

Can someone point me to the pages on this thread or the people that this has worked for?

Anybody???
@CheChe1881 I started this around the time the OP created this thread. I went by the exact ingredients. I went from shoulder length to pushing mid back length with a quickness. I don't remember for how long, but I do recall it was fast. Trust me, it works.

LostInAdream

I remember doing this faithfully for about a year and my hair grew about 8 inches that year! It was also shiny and very healthy:gorgeous: I'm vegan now and can't do the milk or egg but I'll make a concoction with my pea protein powder!

My original recipe was:
1 cup whole milk
2 bananas
1 raw egg
1 tablespoon wheat germ oil
1 tablespoon of raw wheat germ
1 tablespoon of fish oil
dash of cinnamon
dash of pure vanilla extract

ETA: I started out with a teaspoon of wheatgerm oil and worked my way up to a tablespoon, the taste takes some time to get used to. Also you can you flax oil instead of fish oil for Omegas, it tastes better much better!

Last edited:

Aggie

I remembered doing this faithfully for about a year and my hair grew about 8 inches that year! It was also shiny and very healthy:gorgeous: I'm vegan now and can't do the milk or egg but I'll make a concoction with my pea protein powder!

My original recipe was:
1 cup whole milk
2 bananas
1 raw egg
1 tablespoon of fish oil
dash of cinnamon

Thanks for sharing your recipe @LostInAdream. I don't have half of those items but it sounds like it tasted good. Did it?

LostInAdream

Thanks for sharing your recipe @LostInAdream. I don't have half of those items but it sounds like it tasted good. Did it?
Yes it did taste good! I takes some time to get used to the wheat germ oil taste but I just added more cinnamon and it was good. You can even try a little allspice, I use that to mask irish moss in my daily smoothie and it's amazing!

Oh, make sure the fish oil isn't flavored.

Aggie

Yes it did taste good! I takes some time to get used to the wheat germ oil taste but I just added more cinnamon and it was good. You can even try a little allspice, I use that to mask irish moss in my daily smoothie and it's amazing!

Oh, make sure the fish oil isn't flavored.
Gotcha! :up:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I remember doing this faithfully for about a year and my hair grew about 8 inches that year! It was also shiny and very healthy:gorgeous: I'm vegan now and can't do the milk or egg but I'll make a concoction with my pea protein powder!

My original recipe was:
1 cup whole milk
2 bananas
1 raw egg
1 tablespoon of fish oil
dash of cinnamon

@LostInAdream,
What is your recipe now that you are vegan? Can you share that, please?

LostInAdream

@LostInAdream,
What is your recipe now that you are vegan? Can you share that, please?

1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 banana (usually frozen)
2 scoops Trader Joe's vanilla pea protein powder
2 tablespoons flax seeds
1 teaspoon of wheatgerm oil
1 teaspoon of maca powder
1/4 teaspoon Irish moss
Dash of allspice
Dash of cinnamon
Ice (optional)

I find that if it's cold it tastes amazing!

Chicoro

1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 banana (usually frozen)
2 scoops Trader Joe's vanilla pea protein powder
2 tablespoons flax seeds
1 teaspoon of wheatgerm oil
1 teaspoon of maca powder
1/4 teaspoon Irish moss
Dash of allspice
Dash of cinnamon
Ice (optional)

I find that if it's cold it tastes amazing!

Thank you! I can get everything except the irish moss and the Trader Joe protein. But I can find another vanilla pea protein. @LostInAdream, are you grinding up your flax seeds or using them whole?

Chicoro

Can you get another type of seaweed powder as a substitute?

I don't know. Irish Moss is special. It is like tofu, I think, in that it absorbs the flavors around it. All the other types of seaweed are salty. All I've seen here is nori, wakame and dulse. Those are all salty. I can't even find cottage cheese easily here. But I LOVE going to grocery stores and health food stores, so it's another reason to SHOP!

Have you started making this drink? It sounds so delicious! Also, is it irish moss powder or the whole thing or pieces? Or, does it even matter what form of irish moss I get?

LostInAdream

Thank you! I can get everything except the irish moss and the Trader Joe protein. But I can find another vanilla pea protein. @LostInAdream, are you grinding up your flax seeds or using them whole?
You're welcome! I use the seeds or the meal I don't think it matters as it's all going in a blender anyway. The Irish moss is a powder, I ordered off Amazon the starwest botanicals brand. I forgot you're in France just look for the powdered form it's easier to take IMO.

Chicoro

You're welcome! I use the seeds or the meal I don't think it matters as it's all going in a blender anyway. The Irish moss is a powder, I ordered off Amazon the starwest botanicals brand. I forgot you're in France just look for the powdered form it's easier to take IMO.

Thank you!

Aggie

Bump.

I'm going to start this again when I get wheat germ oil.

Just chopped 5 inches. Journey to waist length continues... Sometimes life gets in the way...

Hey ladies. I've missed you guys.
Welcome back @Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

You were missed girlie. I'll join you but I have to read and refresh my memory of what I need to get to start again. I sure hope this also helps with weight loss. I could certainly drop a few pounds :yep:.