*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Pooks

Hey ya'll

My unrefined WGO should be arriving tomorrow :)

Hello Egglettes. I buy frozen strawberries at Costco for my shake. It's about 7 dollars for a 6 lb bag. Now I won't have to slice up and freeze fresh strawberries in my spare time anymore. Costco also had huge banana bunches for 1.29 and 18-count of organic eggs for 4.79.

I also buy a bag of Bob's Red Mill Raw Wheat Germ 16 oz for about 2.50 at the natural food store. There are larger bags of it too but it spoils so easily-- I'm better off with the smaller bag.

I keep mine in the fridge, but I've been using the same bag for a good while. How can you tell it has spoiled please?

Just had a shake this morning and it was delicious as usual. It's very sweet and I do not taste the egg at all. Maybe I could even branch out and try different fruit (I am so plain).

ladysaraii

Yeah, LadyS, I couldn't imagine shaking-up my cocktail. I need to not see that thing to drink it. It can not look like an egg to me, lol.

It doesn't look like an egg, the protein powder hides it, its just that sometimes you'll drink and get a glob of egg in your mouth. but i probabl just need to shake it better

I add strawberries and vanilla ice cream and it's a strawberry shake for me. But please note, I add lots of ice cream to up the calories galore bc I'm aiming to gain weight. :rolleyes:

But yes, like Foxee states...blend some fruit!

Angelicus

Hey Ladies,

You can tell that the raw wheat germ is spoiled by just smelling it. It has a very um... weird smell when it goes bag. I can't describe the smell though :ohwell:

Pooks

WG oil has arrived - 100% pure cold pressed. Tomorrow I find out if it tastes

a) icky
b) yucky
c) retch-worthy
d) all of the above

:lol:

Hope its average, but hey I know the benefits will be worth it anyways. Happy Friday Egglettes!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

VeePicknii, I'll take D)All of the above for $500, please.

Yeah, it's not gonna be good, if you ordered Viobin ---- but you will get used to it in about....2 weeks. It won't even phase you anymore.

Let me know what I won once you try it, 'kay?

Stella B.

Hey all! I got my cocktail on this morning around lunchtime. I seem to do better with it when I fix it in between breakfast and lunch. I'm finally starting to get use to the Viobin wheat germ oil. That stuff is so strong, it affects every taste bud in my mouth. lol I am happier with the flavor now too when I mix it with my Bolthouse chai tea- 1/2 cup mixed with 1/2 cup of whatever milk I'm into this week. So, so good! My hair is so thick and blunt on the ends (cutting off relaxed damaged ends :yep: 4 inches are gone, about 2 more inches to be gone by August) I'm glad I stopped combing every day and I've added JBCO and ceramides to my reggie. I'm laughing at you Bronze-love how you're throwing our team mantra out there. But everybody knows it doesn't get much better than this drink combo. Milk and eggs, y'all, milk and eggs!!!...:lick:

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Milk n' eggs...Who knew?

I am not cocktailing, because, you know, it's the weeeeeekend, baby! I really need to post some more pics as well. This stuff is Tha Truth!

Everyone's hair in their avis and siggis look so delish! I can see the progress, you guys. Keep up the good work.

foxee

I was going to skip the cocktail this morning, but I just can't help myself! My body craves it. Yesterday my father commented on how clear my skin is. He's seen me struggle with severe eczema and acne all my life.

Keep cocktailing, Egglettes!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Good Morning, Egglettes, No Cocktail for me! My DH slurped up all my almond AND soymilk...so I'll be back on the saddle tomorrow.

Have a great one!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Just wanted to share a few recent pics to note my progress.
These are in progression from most recent to well, less recent? LOL!
Anyhoo, they are in the opposite direction.

I've made progress, don't you think?

Drink up, Egglettes, Drink up!!!

Attachments

• progresspic5.17.jpg
    progresspic5.17.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 414
  • progresspic5.17c.jpg
    progresspic5.17c.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 371
  • Photo_072509_003.jpg
    Photo_072509_003.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 356
  • Photo_052309_001.jpg
    Photo_052309_001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 363
  • Dec.25.08.progpic1.jpg
    Dec.25.08.progpic1.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:

Angelicus

Hi. I just wanted to add that my shake has 16 grams of protein in it when following the recipe. Awesome shake, awesome nutrients and my hair is thick! I usually get a relaxer every three months but it's only 6 weeks post and my hair needs to be relaxed again. I am trying to hold off as much as I can but the shake is making my hair, nails and body hair (tmi) grow too fast.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hi. I just wanted to add that my shake has 16 grams of protein in it when following the recipe. Awesome shake, awesome nutrients and my hair is thick! I usually get a relaxer every three months but it's only 6 weeks post and my hair needs to be relaxed again. I am trying to hold off as much as I can but the shake is making my hair, nails and body hair (tmi) grow too fast.

LOL! I know the feeling...I've always been a hairy camper, but now, I'm feeling like a Lioness, for real...

16grams of protein? That's pretty darn good. And tasty, too. I am really beginning to see and feel the volume in my hair.
I received sooooooo many compliments today, yesterday, the day before, last week, I have to pinch myself.

I PRAISE YOU, LORD!!!!!!!

I couldn't have done it without You!!!

Ladies, try it. Just try it for 2 months and you will know for a fact that this thing works.

foxee

Just wanted to share a few recent pics to note my progress.
These are in progression from most recent to well, less recent? LOL!
Anyhoo, they are in the opposite direction.

I've made progress, don't you think?

Drink up, Egglettes, Drink up!!!

:love: Your hair! That should clear things up for all the non-believers!

If any one of you are worried about the taste of a raw egg, just add one banana and another fruit like strawberries, blueberries or even mango. The drink will have the same consistency of a smoothie and you won't taste any egg at all.

~Vintage Queen~

Bronze you're right!! Consistency does pay off.

I haven't been at all and so need to be determined (by God's grace) and do so.

I went to get my hair trimmed today and it made me sad for a bit to see the difference in my hair.
My older hair is thin and many areas are broken down to stronger growth. But with my hair stetched (in comb) it was awesome to see how thick and full the new growth is. Didn't think about it until my way home.

Knowing how much better my hair will look, bit by bit, I'm going to cut down my hair to the sections obviously healthier due to the shake.
And continue to grow gorgeous, healthy hair!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. And Keep it up ladies.

Stats:
Natural (3 years (6months caring)) OS pattern, fine/thick strands w/ medium being dominant, dense and somewhat coarse.
With this system, 4something.

Have a wond3rful day, evening, night egglettes!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Thanks Vintage Queen!

I was so ashamed of the condition my hair was in, I hardly took pictures. The pictures that you see are the result of some progress in the hair, to be honest. I was even worse off than this.

But, God is Faithful...

prettyplump04

I dunno if anyone mentioned this on this thread yet but Benevia is high in Amino Acids and B vitamins which is essential in growing healthy hair. Not to mention it dont taste bad either. Its very fruity like a typical fruit drink u get at the corner store