*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

intellectualuva

I have been doing a modified version of this cocktail that I absolutely love. It has restored thickness and length that I previous lost . I feel great after drinking it. I have big chopped several times and although not on a waist length hair journey, I do like having long natural hair and I missed it when it was cut off. I want it back now ...lol....

Coffee high protein drink

INGREDIENTS:

· 8 ounces black coffee

· 1-2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or 1-2 teaspoons grass feed ghee

· 1 teaspoon-2 tablespoons coconut oil

· 1-2 pasture-raised eggs

· 1 scoop collagen

· 1/4 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon

Optional: Creamer, Almond, Soy or regular milk,

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Add eggs, butter, oil and cinnamon to the blender.

2. Add coffee and blend for 45 seconds on high.

3. Add collagen protein and blend for 5 seconds on low.

4. Top with cinnamon.

Minus the eggs and collagen this is my version of bulletproof coffee when I drink it. I'm not a fan of coffee but cinnamon and butter or xct oil is the only way I can take it. I may have to try this tomorrow.

Platinum

Have you tried any of the vegan egg substitutes on the market? (E.g. Just Egg, Follow Your Heart VeganEgg are a couple) They are kind of pricey, but might work for you if you want to try the cocktail again. If those don't work maybe you could also try replacing the egg with a protein powder. I have recently started adding a protein powder in mine and I like it. It keeps me full for most of the day sometimes. The protein powder I used is from Aldi but it's not vegan.

Thanks, I'll look into this.

C4B

Bumping this oldie but goodie thread. Anyone still sipping? I may pick this up to get from BSL to waist length by Spring...or sooner :look:

I plan to start next week. I have everything already. I never got around to trying the shake before but I'm planning to hit this last quarter hard on all fronts.

Flourishnikov

Somewhere Flourishing...
I plan to start next week. I have everything already. I never got around to trying the shake before but I'm planning to hit this last quarter hard on all fronts.

Yaaasss!! Let’s get these inches, sis!! I’ll be starting soon, too.

Platinum

Bumping this oldie but goodie thread. Anyone still sipping? I may pick this up to get from BSL to waist length by Spring...or sooner :look:

I forgot about this cocktail. I might try this again, but I'll have to modify the recipe because I've been Vegan since 2014. I loved how the original recipe made my skin glow and gave me fuller boobs.:look: