Drink your way to waistlength...PROGRESS PICS, ANYONE??

lexi84

I wanna see the results of this. That thread is massive and I'm not going to fish around and try and find some progress pics in there. So here's the official thread for that. Lets see some pics ladies.

Irresistible

I wanna see too :yep:

not that I could stomach raw eggs ever

but I still wanna see

share your progress ladies :yep:

its been going since Oct.

Last edited:

Essensual

I know the thread has grown to enormous proportions, but it's worth the read. Most of the posters have decided that they will be posting progress pics in Apr/May 09...so you might want to check back then.

I only recently joined the Egglettes, but I should be posting a progress pick by Monday.
Please note, it would only be from Dec08-Jan09 and I am using other growth aides in conjunction. HTH.:look:

Odd One

LOL i remember when i firts saw the thread i was like ''oh yayy lots of water drinking challenge!'' then i saw it was eggs...raw eggs... then i got sad... lol

But yeah i would love to see some progress pics, i might give it a shot sometime:grin:

Essensual

Okay ladies.... As promised you can see my (less than) 1 month progress in the siggy. Keep in mind, I AM using other growth aides as well. HTH.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hi Lexi84 and LHCFers!

As Essensual mentioned, many of us chose not to officially post pictures of progress until April or May, but you may certainly request pictures in the original thread and you might be accomodated.

Nice to know the curiosity is out there. I personally have cut my hair 3 times since I started my cocktail and I'm pleased with my results, as most are.

Drop in around that time and you may be pleasantly surprised! I know I will be!

Cheers!
~*Br*nze*~

Who knows, you may just join in on the fun.....

MonaRae

I stopped after 3.5 months due to mega weight gain (not everyone had this issue) but I try to eat a cooked egg daily to keep up the benefits. I will do a full reveal in April. I did post a few pics (my avatar being one of them).

Here are a few others:

Pic #1 is before
Pic #2 is after 3 months
Pic #3 is after 3 months texture shot

Attachments

• Before_Egg.JPG
    Before_Egg.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 30
  • Growth_After_The_Egg.JPG
    Growth_After_The_Egg.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Texture_2.JPG
    Texture_2.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

peppers01

I too was drinking the shake. Those ladies who feel like you can't drink a raw egg, *in Katt Williams voice "It's nothing!" It was really good:lick:.The idea of it is the only thing that keep you from drinking it. Like Monarae I stopped b/c of weight gain. We are the exceptions though as most have been experiencing slimmer waists. My progress in my siggy (2nd and 3rd pics). In the 3rd pic, I cut 1 1/2 inch off two weeks before. I was very pleased with my hair and skin, but not with the weight.:nono: