Dropped $35 on Dudley's DRC 28 today...

Leshia

Dropped $35 on Dudley\'s DRC 28 today...

and hoping for strength beyond belief! i would prefer to not have to break out my hooded dryer (i don't even know where it is) in order to use this conditioner effectively. Does anyone use this without heat? Any last minute tidbits regarding having the best outcome with this product? I'm so excited!!

Allandra

Re: Dropped $35 on Dudley\'s DRC 28 today...

Wow, that's a great price! How long will you be in Korea?

Height

That is a good price. Did you buy it in Korea?

Leshia

Yes, I got it here on the base in Korea. Have you ladies used it before?

Leshia

Allandra, i'll be leaving Korea this summer. *dancing*

DahomeyAhosi

I used it Saturday...quite a waste of money. Unfortunately mine cost $60.

chyna

I don't know what your results will be, but next time try the Aubrey GPB. I can honestly say that I saw a true difference after only the second use of this conditioner. I don't have a lot of breakage, but my hair ALWAYS sheds quite a bit. I used this conditioner and I lost only 10 to 15 strands after I rinsed my hair out
. Unless, my hair develops some type of immunity to this conditioner, it will always be a part of my regimen!!!!

LABETT

Dudley DRC works very well for my hair I consider it the best protein treatment I have ever
used it stops breakage and strenghens.
I consider it THE BOMB.

LABETT

IF I could purchase it for $35 dollars I would grab three
bottles and guard it like gold.

I hope it works for you and best results are with heat so
pull out the dryer.

Leshia

I broke out the hooded dryer and used it with the DRC. I'm not wearing my hair down until tomorrow, so I won't know if the money's well spent until then. I did use the GPB and didn't find that to be anything special for my hair type (4a), so hoping this one is better...

LABETT

I use apply 1oz to my hair carefully try to make sure each strand is saturated and cover with a plastic cap and sit under dryer for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
I use a clarifying shampoo before drc and always follow up
with a moisturizing conditioner I use LUST or Garnier Fructis 3 min mask deep condtioner.
My beautican always told me never to blowdry hair after drc
treatment it decrease the effects of the protein treatment.
I always wrap or rollerset my hair.

Leshia

Well, it sounded as though it just worked for you. Unfortunately, my hair said, "what next"? I wound up arguing with the Korea ladies for 25 minutes to get my money back. I'm going back to Motions CPR or something...that product "high" turned into a "low" real fast. *sighs*

christina

Thanks for this review Leshia. I was going to purchase it, but now I think I'll look into something else.

Leshia

Hey Christina, it may work for you. Labett loves it. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing for me. I couldn't bear the thought of holding onto it for that price so I took my chances and tried to return it. It was a hard lesson learned, although the beauty shop manager here wants to know about Motions CPR for the possibility of stocking it instead of the DRC...

miss_brown

Sorry this didn't work for you.

I absolutely love this protein treatment. It really is the best I've ever used

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
chyna said:
I don't know what your results will be, but next time try the Aubrey GPB. I can honestly say that I saw a true difference after only the second use of this conditioner. I don't have a lot of breakage, but my hair ALWAYS sheds quite a bit. I used this conditioner and I lost only 10 to 15 strands after I rinsed my hair out
. Unless, my hair develops some type of immunity to this conditioner, it will always be a part of my regimen!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG... I used my Aubreys GPB tonight only for the second time (the first time I have to admit, I wasn't that impressed) but
!! Just like Chyna, I lost VERY little hair during combout, and that's unusual for me these days since my hair is longer now. This stuff is AWESOME!!! If you haven't tried it, GO GET SOME!!! The smell is very "organic" and may take some getting used to, but the results are excellent!!