Dudley's DRC 28

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Re: Dudley\'s DRC 28

A hair buddy
sent me a sample, but I haven't tried it yet. I just wanted to say this to all the people who can't find this product:

Go to a store that sells the other Dudley's products and have them order it for you. I asked on a whim at an Asian bss and the clerk said, "Sure, no problem".

Allandra

I saw this product in an Asian bss in my area (on the shelf with the other Dudley products). If I remember correctly, it was about $65.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

My store says it will retail for $54.99. I wonder how much they pay for it...

I thought it was odd that all these stores sell the entire Dudley's line except for the DRC 28.
When I asked, no one had even heard of it. I had to swipe a pic from someone's album to show them that it does indeed exist!

LABETT

Yes 65 bucks is too steep and you probably wont see the DRC
28 with the other Dudley products because it is suppose to be sold to a stylist only (but there are ways around that).

If I remember correctly the stylist usually pay around 30 bucks for it.
DRC 28 is good to use when your hair wont hold curls.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
Yes 65 bucks is too steep and you probably wont see the DRC
28 with the other Dudley products because it is suppose to be sold to a stylist only (but there are ways around that).

If I remember correctly the stylist usually pay around 30 bucks for it.
DRC 28 is good to use when your hair wont hold curls.

[/ QUOTE ]
In the Asian bss that I mentioned above, it's with the other Dudley's products (right on the shelf).
I'm sure all areas don't do this though (from what I've been told).

cutebajangirl

I have never seen it right on a shelf, except for the shelves behind the counter.
In another thread someone said the DRC stylists pay 28.99 for it directly fom the Dudley's school. I bought mine for 37.99 on Flatbush Ave. which seemed to be the going price for it.

LABETT

I knew NYC BSS is the place to be a PJ HEAVEN
especially for Dominican Products.
DRC at that price is a STEAL.

cutebajangirl

ANYWHERE!! All of those stores have it for that price. And if by chance you go into one where it is more keep it moving!

Edited to add: I forgot how long Flatbush is, I got mine at a beauty store near the street where the Stop and Shop and the Old Navy outlet.

daviine

I know that shop exactly... I LOVE that place only because I had a good experience with the owner (or his son?). I've even poste4d about that place but can't think of the name right now.

I'll check it out soon.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I knew NYC BSS is the place to be a PJ HEAVEN
especially for Dominican Products.
DRC at that price is a STEAL.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep! I paid 55.00 for mines
But I think it was definately worth cause it will last me for at least a year

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
My store says it will retail for $54.99. I wonder how much they pay for it...

I thought it was odd that all these stores sell the entire Dudley's line except for the DRC 28.
When I asked, no one had even heard of it. I had to swipe a pic from someone's album to show them that it does indeed exist!

[/ QUOTE ]
They pay 35.00 for it from Dudley! Call Dudley's beauty college and they will tell ya, DRC 28 35.00 only to liscensed beauticians
Those bss are getting over big time!

candibaby

40.. 50.. 65 dollars?! these people are crazy, i will not buy something that expensive for my hair, no matter how good it may be!

GoingBack

Bump...anyone have a sample that they want to sell to me? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Michelle79

You can buy DRC-28 here

It says for professionals only but when I did checkout it didn't ask me for a license #.

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
You can buy DRC-28 here

It says for professionals only but when I did checkout it didn't ask me for a license #.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good looking out Mikki! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif
One of my sisters use to have DRC 28 done at her salon back in the day and her hair was so unbelievably thick and healthy..../images/graemlins/shocked.gif

meka

I just ordered it! Now how often do I use this and cna I continue to use my Affir 5 n 1 weekly? Oh, the shipping is high as all get out. Goodness!

BlkHoneyLuv2U

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, the shipping is high as all get out. Goodness!

[/ QUOTE ]

How much was the shipping? Do Tell.

CynamonKis

I have purchased DRC-28 at Uptown Beauty Supply in New York, via telephone order, and from what I recall, shipping was reasonable. In my opinion, based on my experience, this is the best stuff for repairing damaged hair, even better than Aphogee. It is expensive, but well worth it.

Uptown Beauty Supply
New York
212-987-2480

meka

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Girl....hold on to your seat.......$12.....for one bottle. That's expensive to me.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Girl....hold on to your seat.......$12.....for one bottle. That's expensive to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
yep, you're right. Thats waayyyy toooo much. I guess they think a lot of their product.

dillard

i found this thread from 2003. just wondering if any of you ladies are using this protein treatment and recommend it? i want to get a heavy one to do maybe a week after every touchup...

Empress Yahudah

dillard said:
i found this thread from 2003. just wondering if any of you ladies are using this protein treatment and recommend it? i want to get a heavy one to do maybe a week after every touchup...

I use it and i like it ..it saved my hair through corrective relaxers and die and bleach jobs. Im sure without it my hair would have been jacked up :)..I us it every 4-6 weeks

caribeandiva

Human being
i used it and definetely recommend it. it should be used every 4-6 weeks and after chemical treatments. remember to rinse it out really well and follow by a moisturizing conditioner if not then your hair will end up dry and hard.