Dudley's DRC 28

I use this to nurse my hair back to health. It is a very heavy protein. If you are tight on cash I would highly reccomend that you try the Aphogee Treatment. I am very surprised at how well it works and would say it is comparable to DRC 28 as far as results.

LawyerLady

Bumpppppp, yep I dug this one right up

Anyone still using this? What results do you get?

I have been having some serious breakage and want to try this on my next salon visit. Stylist always offers it but I always gave the my hair isn't THAT damaged face...but I think it's time.

HELP!

TIA ladies

yardgirl

I saw it in a BSS here in Jamaica for about US$50. I want to try when I run out of Aphogee 2 Minute but I'm afraid and not just because of the price.

Aggie

I am definitely still using it and have quite a bit left. It should last me at least another year or so. It really does stop breakage in it's tracks but I only need to use it once every 10-12 weeks or a week before texlaxing. I tend to use a mild protein treatment/reconstructor weekly to keep my hair strong.

Course24

I've used it for the last 3 months. I like it because it isn't as messy as the 2-step. However, the results IMHO are the same for my hair (4B/relaxed). I don't think I'll be repurchasing it since I can get virtually same results with 2-step & cheaper. However, I wouldn't have been satisfied unless I bought it and tried it for myself. I do mix it with Duo-Tex from time to time under dryer to harden with stellar results if you need a hard protein treatment after a setback or sheer neglect..
I found mine on eBay & Amazon.

Last edited: