Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer

BronxDiva

Dudley\'s PCA Moisture Retainer

Has anyone ever used this and if so how? I was told you could use it for roller sets.

Re: Dudley\'s PCA Moisture Retainer

i think this is basically the same thing that pebbles uses: Twinlabs NApca spray and I think you are supposed to condition and then spray it and then rinse it out after 5 minutes, I dont think you are supposed to use it for roller sets.

with the dudleys you dont rinse it out. you squeeze a dime sixed amount into palm of the hand and massage throughout the hair and style as usual. i am assuming style as usually included rollersetting or however else you style your hair. i could be wrong. God bless you all.

on the bottle it says: this daily hair lotion is enriched with moisture absorbing humectants and creamy emollients that soften and retain moisture in the hair shaft. so i guess you can use it on a daily basis. God bless you all.

At the salon I used to work at I would use this before blowdrying.

I also used this when I was relaxed. It's a good daily conditioner.

I imagine you could use it but I have fine hair and it is pretty thick so I don't think I would use it for rollersetting. I use it at night before I go to bed. The first two or three ingredients are similar to those in curl activator so I consider it to be expenesive curl activator. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Tracy also uses it mixed with a serum. I think, but I'm not sure, KitKat uses this as well but I might be wrong on the name. DO a search and you should be able to find some more info....o

Hey guys....

I DO use this in a myriad of ways. I use it on wet hair (a dime sized amount in all cases) before a rollerset. I also use when I wear my hair curly - it helps retain the shape of my curls - sort of how some of you use Kiehls...

I also use it as a daily moisturizer - sometimes mixing it with a serum and sometimes not (depending on if I need moisture AND shine, or just moisture /images/graemlins/grin.gif ).

Dudley's is my all purpose moisturizer...I (think) I owe this find to Jerseygirl....

If not, I apologize to whomever I am shortchanging on this this credit. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes, Daviine, you are right, my dear! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I love this stuff. I never used it for roller setting, so I don't know how it would work, but it's great. It has a consistency similar to conditioner, so it works well to either loosen curls from roller sets or as a night moisturizer.

Back